Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

belly photo shoot

EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
We had lots of fun taking pictures of R's belly tonight. Here are some highlights, and I'd love it if anyone else wants to share current/recent belly shots!

(Note the Catcher in the Rye t-shirt. Love it!)

DSC00805-1.jpg?t=1303691234
wqr43o.jpg
IRcim4.png
iaXMm4.png

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    P.S. R is a tennis coach, so that's why the giant tennis ball is relevant. :-)
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    KariKari Posts: 1,765
    edited November -1
    I was wondering about the tennis ball! Very nice!
    100_4667_zpspk4wwxj5.jpg
    r9vOm4.png
    Ri4Gm4.png
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    These are great shots! Love the ones with the little baby clothes :)
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    miaandsabrinamiaandsabrina Posts: 723
    edited November -1
    Very cute!!
    Our worlds collided and together we've been blessed with perfection!
  • Options
    charcoaleyescharcoaleyes Posts: 864
    edited November -1
    Cute!
  • Options
    HopingForBFPHopingForBFP Posts: 520
    edited November -1
    Awww, cute!! her belly's so tiny!
    8688290472_8f0eb25fa6_z.jpg
    age.png
    9346155527_f7f126c056.jpg
    age.png
    BFP- 8/9/09 at 10DPO, after 4 years TTC. Sydnee born on April 14th 2010. BFP #2 at 11DPO 9/29/12. Due 6/11/13
  • Options
    mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    Totally cute! Almost makes me miss my belly...almost. :-)
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png
  • Options
    care&alicare&ali Posts: 362
    edited November -1
    Beautiful!
    093bbc9d-2fa9-4ee5-9cf5-b9d31af5141b_4BW.jpg
  • Options
    A&JA&J Posts: 1,825
    edited November -1
    Awwww, great photos! You will be happy you took these for the memories.
    th_img-191_zps90b22fea.jpg
    th_img-109_zps4769e6c4.jpg
  • Options
    PtownMomsPtownMoms Posts: 768
    edited November -1
    So so sweet!!! You guys are getting so close!
    Carrie & Monica

sig_zps0be86692-1_zpse4fe5311.jpg
  • Options
    jenoglvjenoglv Posts: 669 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cute!
    Jennifer SMBC, mama to Rhys.

2012-10-29003321-1.jpg
  • Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    great belly shots!!!
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks, everyone! You know, she gets told all the time how small she is for being so far along, and I wonder why, considering that the baby measures perfectly. Maybe it's the obsessive exercising? Whatever it is, I'm always sure to add that I will not be that small when it's my turn, haha.
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    LKLK Posts: 711
    edited November -1
    Great pics. Just so you know, Janie and Jack has a whole line of tennis wear. We got some for Beck because they were just too cute to pass up!!!
  • Options
    JebaJeba Posts: 280
    edited November -1
    ADORABLE!
    jj5wy0.jpg

2GbYm4.png
  • Options
    cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    I love the belly shots!! I think she may "look" so small because she was probably in shape and pretty small before she got pregnant. I am just the opposite, I was not in shape and was on the bigger side when I got pregnant so now I look like I am ready to go into labor at 23 weeks lol. I can't imagine this belly getting any larger but I know it will!
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Awww, cute!! her belly's so tiny!

I was gonna say exactly the same thing! Thanks for sharing!!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    palegreenpalegreen Posts: 1,478
    edited November -1
    Cute pictures! I get both ends of the spectrum. Despite my belly measuring right on target, my family in Ohio (and the people they show pictures to) all think I'm huge and DP's family here think I'm small.
    sig2017_zpsneeoat7k.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you! Yeah, I guess everyone has their opinions about what she should/shouldn't look like, just like they are with every other pregnant woman. Oh well! I think she's perfect. :-)
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    A&JA&J Posts: 1,825
    edited November -1
    Just throwing in that I would also get lots of comments about how small I looked, even though I too was measuring exactly what I should...oh and I was not super in shape or a petite person, my body is pretty average...but like you already mentioned everyone has an opinion.
    th_img-191_zps90b22fea.jpg
    th_img-109_zps4769e6c4.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm glad to know we're not alone!

P.S. I think that Holden heard all of you because he seemed to have quite a growth spurt between last night's photo shoot and right now, haha. She actually looks bigger today!
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    I am also in the club in which people constantly had opinions about the size of my belly...some always said I was too small and needed to eat, and others insisted that even though we saw only one on ultrasounds that I was pregnant with twins ("um, thanks!")
    It just is what it is and every pregnant woman carries so differently and also gains weight at different rates. I think R looks fabulous and has a totally cute belly! :-) Oh and by the way, I swear my belly grew every single day for the last two-three weeks...it was so crazy! DP would wake up and go OMG I swear you're going to burst! lol

By the way, all of this will only prepare you for when Holden arrives and suddenly everyone has opinions about his size...he's too small, he's so chubby, etc.
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png
  • Options
    HopingForBFPHopingForBFP Posts: 520
    edited November -1
    EMG_REL- lol, I'm a small person and very petite around the waist and so I was about 3 times bigger, very around belly. I looked like I had a huge balloon under my shirt. I had person stopping their cars to tell me how huge I was and they would gasp when I told them I had 2 more months to go. I always had comments, especially that I was having twins. I loved the attention. Just looking at these pics makes me miss my belly! I had way too much anmiotic fluid and so was measuring 40 weeks at around 35 weeks. I sprained my back twice while trying to lift it to turn over in bed, because Sydnee would slide to the side I was laying on and when I wanted to turn over, it took while for her to shift and it would be painful! The good thing about having a small belly when pregnant is that you loose it faster after baby is born and your stomach isn't so stretched out.
    8688290472_8f0eb25fa6_z.jpg
    age.png
    9346155527_f7f126c056.jpg
    age.png
    BFP- 8/9/09 at 10DPO, after 4 years TTC. Sydnee born on April 14th 2010. BFP #2 at 11DPO 9/29/12. Due 6/11/13
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hahaha, I wonder why so many people feel like other people's pregnancies and/or babies are their business! Ridiculous!
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    cAtWmN84cAtWmN84 Posts: 462
    edited November -1
    wow you have less than a month to go!love his name.never even heard the name until you posted it here,then i met a family at adri's tball practice and they have a super cute little boy with the name holden.i really like it
    yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
    Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
    dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yay for little Holdens! :-)
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    charcoaleyescharcoaleyes Posts: 864
    edited November -1
    I am jealous of her lack of stretch marks. Mine have taken over the underside of my belly, and they are both painful and itchy.
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Beautiful
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm sorry, charcoaleyes! If it's any consololation, I get stretch marks if I gain five pounds, so there's no hope for my own pregnant belly in a couple of years. She's just lucky.
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ...and thanks, KT! :-)
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png