Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Any other night-talking children?

KariKari Posts: 1,765
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Justin shouts out random words and phrases about every 45 minutes as he's rolling over to get comfortable. It's gotten pretty funny to listen to as his language skills are improving. Here are some popular ones:

I drink milk!
I fall down.
Watch Barney? Kipper? Wiggles? Caillou?
Daycare friends
Kitty kitty meow?
I do it! I do it!
Stroller. Get shoes on. Jacket. Go outside.

Any other night talkers out there stating random things?
100_4667_zpspk4wwxj5.jpg
r9vOm4.png
Ri4Gm4.png

Comments

• Options
    ChrysanthemumChrysanthemum Posts: 1,205 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lol!
    That is funny.
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    That is too funny! Shiloh will sometimes call out "Mommy?" in a half-sleep state and drop off again when I respond. But nothing quite so entertaining as your little Justin!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Esther talks in her sleep.. so far just tones, it'll be fun to see what she starts to talk about when she gets some language!
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    CharmedCharmed Posts: 205
    edited November -1
    That is so funny. I've heard some kids do it every now and then, but nothing like all of that stuff that Justin is saying. I guess you can tell what he's dreaming about. LOL
    combatbootsflipflops.jpg

DHLLm5.png
  • Options
    CharmedCharmed Posts: 205
    edited November -1
    P.S. I love the pic of him under the sink. We have a kids tent set up in the corner of our living room and that is where our little one likes to hide.
    combatbootsflipflops.jpg

DHLLm5.png
  • Options
    LKLK Posts: 711
    edited November -1
    Paige is 19 and she still talks I. Her sleep --she screams"I'm open, I'm open, Pass the ball". It is so funny. Beck also talks in his sleep and he doesn't make much sense--he says stuff like " no,no,no, iPad are for big people. Oooooooo sissy is going to be so mad haha" it's very funny
  • Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    Both my girls talk in their sleep and it is usually pretty loud. You can't understand Haidyn most of the time but Lex has said things like, "I WANT MY MERMAID MOVIE!!!" It is pretty funny.
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    JebaJeba Posts: 280
    edited November -1
    Ava talks in her sleep too. I can not understand most of what she is saying but she says " no no no no no" alot! lol!
    jj5wy0.jpg

2GbYm4.png
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Troy is almost 13 and has always been a sleep-talker, but then so am I (and both my sisters). He occasionally is having conversations with his sister in his sleep "Moose... wanna watch a movie? K... but I get to choose". Moosie is just a sleepwalker, not talker!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    My 5 year old was sleeping with me the other night. Saw a spider in his room and mom was too exhausted to play hero so tucked him in with me...in the middle of the night I heard belly laughing giggles...he was sound asleep too...I told him about it in the morning. He said he was having a funny dream...