Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Our Ultrasound (pics and story)...

BMJKBMJK Posts: 113
edited April 2011 in Pregnancy and Babies
Well, I think we had the most exciting day EVER today. We had Me, Misty, My mother, Misty’s Mother and also her little 7 year old brother (Zane) all going with us to see our beautiful baby. It was perfect, firs t Misty laid on the table and lifted her shirt… Zane started asked if his “sissy” was going to get cut open, he was scared at first but we explained what was happening. He was amazed by the whole process, as we all were. The second her little face showed up on the screen both the moms started crying. Little Harper definitely was not shy; she was looking at the camera the whole time. On top of the wonderful photogenic view she decided she wanted to wave at us. She was just beautiful… she has the CUTEST nose we have ever seen... I just can’t wait to start giving it kisses. Anyways, the tech started showing us her head, her little arms and hands, her “big” feet and all the different parts of our little baby. At this point Zane promptly asked “Well when she will be put together” it was so great… Everyone started laughing. The Tech said that Harper looked PERFECT and she is right on the mark size wise. We saw our doctor right after and she proceeded to tell us that everything is going great.

photobucket apparently did not like 2 of the pictures I was posting.. but you can see how beautiful she is..lol

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg
7a4d0244-1.jpg

tt10be14.aspx

Comments

• Options
    hpflmommeez2bhpflmommeez2b Posts: 118
    edited November -1
    awwwww thats sooo cutee!!!! congraaattttttsss!!! very pretty name too!!! did you do a lot of shopping lol
    2qwlfcx.jpg
    ME with the glasses! DP green shirt!!!
  • Options
    miaandsabrinamiaandsabrina Posts: 723
    edited November -1
    I love it!!! Great pics and story guys, congrats!!!
    Our worlds collided and together we've been blessed with perfection!
  • Options
    BMJKBMJK Posts: 113
    edited November -1
    Thank you both. We are just so excited!!! We did so much shopping yesterday. She isn't even hear yet and already has her closet FULL of clothes. We also got her bedding yesterday, it was on clearance and it was the one we had been wanting since we started looking around.. It was just mean to be lol.
    7a4d0244-1.jpg

tt10be14.aspx
  • Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    What a little baby doll! Congratulations!
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    care&alicare&ali Posts: 362
    edited November -1
    So sweet!
    093bbc9d-2fa9-4ee5-9cf5-b9d31af5141b_4BW.jpg
  • Options
    palegreenpalegreen Posts: 1,478
    edited November -1
    cuuuute! :)
    sig2017_zpsneeoat7k.jpg
  • Options
    A&JA&J Posts: 1,825
    edited November -1
    I'm glad you all had such a great time! Pregnancy sure can be a lot of fun! Enjoy!
    th_img-191_zps90b22fea.jpg
    th_img-109_zps4769e6c4.jpg