Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

todays craving

GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
I want bologna. Not in a sandwich, just the bologna. And I have the Oscar Meyer song stuck in my head.

Anyone else with weird cravings?
tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!

Comments

• Options
    ttc.jujubeettc.jujubee Posts: 340 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You're too funny! Bologna...

While not a strange craving, necessarily, the only things that sound good to me are fresh fruits, almonds and dairy products (yogurt, kefir, cheese). And cheese sandwiches. Yum. Cheese sandwiches.

I've been knock-down sick for 4 weeks now and am getting exhausted from all of the nausea. The hardest thing is that I'm the cook in the household and I haven't been able to even open the fridge without retching, let alone cook something. And I never know what won't make be vomit until right when I need to eat. Then it's almost too late. My poor DP runs around trying to shop, cook and get takeout. Definitely not her forte.

Can't wait to be on the other side. Here's hoping to the second trimester being a little smoother!
  • Options
    annerbonesannerbones Posts: 1,812
    edited November -1
    Chicken wings - for like my entire 3rd month of pregnancy all I wanted was BBQ'd chicken wings. Yum!!!
    raF7m7.png
    Progesterone therapy and baby aspirin daily

Two miscarriages in between (August 2012 - same donor as Maggie, and December 2014 with husband)
    Maggie
    PNa0m7.png
  • Options
    twicejesstwicejess Posts: 228
    edited November -1
    I just want chocolate...ALL THE TIME. I would seriously eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner if I could! I obviously limit my intake but I really could eat it constantly! I normally don't do too much chocolate, so this is weird for me to want it so badly all the time!

Bologna? maybe you need some salt? hehe.
  • Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    I was addicted to turkey subs but it has kinda passed....although it still sounds good right now! lol
    One night at my mom's I ate London Broil and I NEVER eat any sort of steak and rarely any red meat at all and it was GOOD with garlic salt on it.
    I've been pretty into chocolate as well and with Easter....let's just say sitting with a chocolate bunny and a jar of peanut butter was heaven!

With Lex all I craved was healthy stuff like cucumbers, watermelon and milk. Not this time!
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    bethiebrookebethiebrooke Posts: 128
    edited November -1
    When I was pregnant with my son, I started craving tacos with meat, and I am a vegetarian! I was so glad that that craving lasted for a few days and was gone. A craving I did give into, more then I should have, was S'mores! I loved them!!! I hope to be more health conscience the next time around, but then again, I was much younger and wasn't thinking about eating the right things, I just ate what I wanted.
  • Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    lol Reading your posts is making me want to throw up. EVERYTHING makes me want to throw up now. I can't wait to get past this stage so I can crave something weird.
    mommaandme-1.jpg
  • Options
    cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    My cravings have been:

Chinese Food
    Pickles with Milk
    Sour Fruity Candy
    Sweet Tea
    Mexican Food

My aversions have been:

Buffalo Sauce
    Chicken of any kind
    Eggs
  • Options
    twicejesstwicejess Posts: 228
    edited November -1
    I also want mexican...not this week but pretty much constantly up to this point. This week the chocolate has take over!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    onemorebabyonemorebaby Posts: 472
    edited November -1
    Bisquits with butter and jam. That is all I want. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Just bisquits and jam. : )

And I am still trying to figure out how I can be nauseaus and hungry all at the same time????
    My blog! www.ifyoulivedhereidknowyourname.blogspot.com
    Welcome Baby Madelynn! 11/29/11
    419260_3081228479933_1540462223_2749331_1507377435_n-1.jpg
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1

And I am still trying to figure out how I can be nauseaus and hungry all at the same time????

When you figure that one out, let us all know!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    cAtWmN84cAtWmN84 Posts: 462
    edited November -1
    twicejess wrote:
    I just want chocolate...ALL THE TIME. I would seriously eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner if I could! I obviously limit my intake but I really could eat it constantly! I normally don't do too much chocolate, so this is weird for me to want it so badly all the time!

this is me every pregnancy!lol.milkyways with adri and 3musketeers with liam.my mom craved twix with me.as soon as i have the baby the chocolate cravings stop

i craved fruits and veggies with adri and with liam it was meat.i've never eaten so much meat in my life
    yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
    Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
    dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png