Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

cloth baby wipes on the go?

cAtWmN84cAtWmN84 Posts: 462
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
how do you do it?i've been using disposables and i want to be done wit them!
yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png

Comments

• Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    We are using cloth wipes with this baby....actually we started using them with Haidyn recently. I had bought the spray cleaner and the wipes solution but it is easier to just wet them so I just do that instead now. On the go I just wet some and put them in a plastic baggie. You could also bring dry ones and a spray bottle of water.
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We just bring dry ones and wet them in the bathroom. So far we've only changed her in bathroom changing areas so there's always a sink.
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    cAtWmN84cAtWmN84 Posts: 462
    edited November -1
    ok,thanks.adri's has tball tonight and i'm out of disposable wipes.don't want or have time to go to the store.i have cloth.i just need to start using them.
    yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
    Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
    dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png
  • Options
    lolabellolabel Posts: 99
    edited November -1
    Wet cloths in a ziplock bag. Another plastic baggy to put the soiled cloths in. Easy as pie! (Just remember to take the bag with the dirty ones out as soon as you get home. (I forgot many times, and it wasn't pretty!)
    Mother to a 4 year old who has changed my whole world for the better!