Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

K&H

cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
I often see that you refer to a Darling in your post. I have only been on the boards for 8 months, and have only frequented this side for the last 6 months but I thought you only had one child, Esther. Who is Darling? I find myself so confused sometimes lol. Hope you all are doing well (:

Comments

• Options
    ShannyShanny Posts: 2,456
    edited November -1
    I hope they don't mind my throwing out the answer (I know I hate being confused about who people are etc). Darling is the name they use to refer to the little girl that they Nanny for. I am sure they can explain more in detail if they choose, just thought I'd throw you a quick answer!
    image_zps64579b54.png
  • Options
    A&JA&J Posts: 1,825
    edited November -1
    Ha! I knew Darling was who they nannied, but thought that was actually her name! Hehe!
    th_img-191_zps90b22fea.jpg
    th_img-109_zps4769e6c4.jpg
  • Options
    cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    I kind of came to that conclusion myself as well but I thought they still referred to her sometimes and I knew that they had moved to NY recently and thought they couldn't have taken her with them, lol. I get everyone so mixed up..
  • Options
    yfnryfnr Posts: 418
    edited November -1
    cocobay wrote:
    I kind of came to that conclusion myself as well but I thought they still referred to her sometimes and I knew that they had moved to NY recently and thought they couldn't have taken her with them, lol. I get everyone so mixed up..

My understanding is they moved to NYC with Darling's family, so they are still with Darling.

LOL..I think it's funny that we are all sitting here figuring this out. Hopefully at some point K&H will set us all straight :)
    Jamie
    Mommy to Twins plus One - donor 733
    DSC08654_zps76947225.jpg
  • Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi! Oh my goodness, we were out of town and I missed this entirely!
    Yes, Darling is our name for the little one H takes care of. When we changed from the world of twin nannying to the world of just one baby it was such a switch and she was such a little darling that the name just stuck. We did indeed move to NYC with her family, so she is still around. She's almost 2 and tons of fun.
    She and Esther are best of friends and a joy to be with every day!
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png