Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

I can't believe I get to post here....

minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
So I've never posted on this side before other than to ask about IVF but....today I get to post because....

I'M PREGNANT!!!!!

So here's what happened...

Sunday I take a test....11 DPO - BFN - I then believe that I start AF
Monday I get a beta done...2.5 - not pregnant...well, better than 0 but still not good enough
Tuesday I feel like garbage all day. Bleeding has all but stopped...I sleep a ridiculous number of hours because I'm puking so much I have to leave work.
Wednesday I wake up...figure let's just make sure there is nothing left....and I get a BFP?????????
Anyone else see something weird here? With a 2.5 beta it shouldn't show on a pregnancy test right? I'm so confused!

So I went in for a beta today and it came back at 33.5!!!!!!!!

We are being very cautious because the doctor is concerned that the number jumped so high so quickly. My thought...late implanter and now I'm pregnant. I'm also still bleeding which is of a concern too but we'll just wait and see. For today...in this moment....I am pregnant and I'm over the moon!!!!!!
6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo

Comments

• Options
    JebaJeba Posts: 280
    edited November -1
    That is wonderful!! Congratulations!!
    jj5wy0.jpg

2GbYm4.png
  • Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    Congrats to you!! When do you do another beta? Have they checked your progesterone levels?
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I go back on Friday for another beta and I'm just looking for double numbers. I still can't believe it :)
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    A&JA&J Posts: 1,825
    edited November -1
    Congrats!
    th_img-191_zps90b22fea.jpg
    th_img-109_zps4769e6c4.jpg
  • Options
    ShannyShanny Posts: 2,456
    edited November -1
    Congrats! And I love your cautious yet positive outlook!
    image_zps64579b54.png
  • Options
    ljfor3ljfor3 Posts: 75
    edited November -1
    Congrats and welcome!
  • Options
    HopingForBFPHopingForBFP Posts: 520
    edited November -1
    Welcome and congratulations!!!
    8688290472_8f0eb25fa6_z.jpg
    age.png
    9346155527_f7f126c056.jpg
    age.png
    BFP- 8/9/09 at 10DPO, after 4 years TTC. Sydnee born on April 14th 2010. BFP #2 at 11DPO 9/29/12. Due 6/11/13
  • Options
    destinydestiny Posts: 723 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats that's wonderful !!! Have a h&h sticky 9 months !
    KZNUm6.png
  • Options
    charcoaleyescharcoaleyes Posts: 864
    edited November -1
    Congrats!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you all so very much for the welcome :) I'm hoping that I get to stay around here for the next 9 months without any detours :)
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Yay ! Welcome. Congrats
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    Wow Congrats!!
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    tangotango Posts: 75
    edited November -1
    Congratulations!! You will love it over here. Have a happy and healthy pregnancy.
    IMG_0076-1.jpgHOnfm5.png
    Thomassbirthpictures329.jpgyKLWm4.png
  • Options
    PomsmomeePomsmomee Posts: 162
    edited November -1
    Love Ya Girlie!!!!!!!!!!! This is better than awesome! You made it!!!!!!! BFP! Way to go & now no IVF!!! New house and everything!
    STOP Puppymills and Irresponsible Backyard Breeders! Be a responsible pet owner:)
  • Options
    mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    Yay! Congrats and welcome to this side!
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    What awesome news! Congratulations and welcome to the Beyond side!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png