Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

checking in on all the pregnant ladies!!

cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
edited April 2011 in Pregnancy and Babies
Just wanted to see how everyone is doing? What is new this week? How are you feeling? What are you getting excited about next?

For us, we are almost 24 weeks. Belly is getting larger, much larger, stretch marks have taken over. Carpal tunnel has taken over. He is kicking very regularly now and I can feel him hiccup. Felt him kick from the outside yesterday morning and this morning. My hands and feet and face have started to swell. I have gained 17 lbs OMG!!! My back hurts when I stay in one position for too long. The next big thing we are looking forward to is the 3D ultrasound in a month!!

Can't wait to see how everyone is feeling!!

Edited to add a picture

Yesterday:
98d8e7ad.jpg

Comments

• Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited April 2011
    I'm glad you're doing well! I hope that Bronx cooperates for his 3D ultrasound, unlike our son. :-)

I've been checking in now and then with posts about how R is feeling, but I figured I'd put a detailed update here. She has gained about 35 pounds in total and is swollen on some days. She is currently battling her sinuses, and I have never seen so much mucus come out of one person, haha. She's having irregular Braxton Hicks contractions and almost-daily spotting, which the doctors cannot explain except to guess that it's because she's so active. They don't seem worried, which is good. Anyway, she seems to get bigger by the day, and little Holden spends most of his day either sleeping or tickling her ribs. He likes to play with me in the evening (like pushing on my face that is resting on her belly, poking me back after I poke him, etc.), and we are just getting ridiculously excited. We definitely have baby fever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excited to read about everyone else's updates...

Edit: Oh, and I forgot to mention that we are at 36.5 weeks. :-)
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Only 12 weeks tomorrow here, but getting there!! Nausea last night was actually tolerable, so fingers crossed I am nearing the end of the horrible NVP period. So far I have lost 2.5 pounds, next midwife appointment is in 2 weeks, and we'll heart Mortimers heartbeat for the first time then!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    palegreenpalegreen Posts: 1,478
    edited November -1
    26 weeks here! This week, the kicks are becoming more powerful. He actually startled me last night when I was driving home from dinner. It's pretty wild to watch my belly dance around like crazy when he's really active. He hasn't had the hiccups yet (that I have noticed)! He seems to respond to things recently. Like, if you put a little pressure on the bulging spot on my belly he jabs back at you. He sometimes responds when I stick a flashlight up to my belly. This might just be a coincidence, but he seems to get startled and move around when the dog barks at the door when DP comes home from work. My back is progressively getting more and more achy these past 3-4 weeks. I've had two nights of insomnia recently, which is UNHEARD of for me. Despite the back aches and sleep issues...overall, I feel pretty darn good! Aside from my feet getting a little puffy some days, I've had no major swelling to speak of. I've gotten thirstier recently and have been making more frequent trips to the bathroom day and night. I've gained 11-12 pounds so far. Since my last appointment I've put on the appropriate 1 pound per week (FINALLY), so I'm pretty happy about that. Here's a picture from 25weeks 0days:
    volleyball.jpg
    sig2017_zpsneeoat7k.jpg
  • Options
    twicejesstwicejess Posts: 228
    edited November -1
    Nice thread! I love to know what all the other preggos are up to!

I'm 31 weeks. I am feeling a little sleep deprived due to sciatic pain and frequent urination! I'd really like to sleep 3 hours straight : ) Getting a little more excited and feeling like this is a little more real! Lauren likes to feel the baby move...it's so cute. she always says "baby sister dancing". We still have no name!
  • Options
    fischfisch Posts: 570 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We are 34 weeks today! My wife has started to have braxton hicks a lot, and we are feeling her arrival is right around the corner. Lots of feet and back aches, she's keeping me busy with the rubbing...also starting to get tired easily. Baby may still be breech, our next appointment is May 6th, after which we start coming every week! Our hospital has been building a new hospital right next door for the last 5 years and it will be ready May 15th so it looks like my wife will give birth in the new facility which will be really nice...it's set up like a hotel room with a bed just for me, a big bathtub and we stay in the room the whole time - no switching, so we are excited about that.

Also our baby shower is this Saturday, so we are hoping to get some stuff, since we really haven't bought anything but a few clothes and a used crib so far!

Thanks for asking!!
    age.png

age.png
  • Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited April 2011
    20.5 weeks here. Just found out it is a boy, as every one knows :-) I've gained about 15 lbs although everyone says my belly looks small, but they said that with my last pregnancy too. I had gained about 12-13 lbs at this point last time so not too far off from the same. I can't really say how well I am sleeping because my 3 year old wakes me up at least twice every night so I usually pee when I'm up anyway!
    Been feeling tiny kicks for a while now but they must have gotten a bit stronger the past week because I can usually tell which way he is facing now.
    I'm going to go in the baby's room in the next few days and empty out the drawers since I filled them with all the girls' clothes a few weeks ago LOL We do have some gender neutral clothes so I'll put them in the drawers and see what kind of shopping we need to do!
    19weeks004.jpg
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    miaandsabrinamiaandsabrina Posts: 723
    edited November -1
    We are 15 weeks now! Having swollen feet most days, the peeing has slowed down. I have gained 6 lbs since the beginning and still don't really feel like you can see belly yet?!! So I suppose it's my butt and hips!!! Nausea has slowed down, however today has been pretty rough. Just 3 weeks until we find out the sex and sooooo excited!!! Oh, heart burn has/is my thing, I live off Tums!!
    Cool thread!!!
    Our worlds collided and together we've been blessed with perfection!
  • Options
    cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    It is so great to see what everyone is up to.. I can't believe how far along everyone is!! Seems like yesterday we got our own BFP!! Let's keep up with the updates. It's so crazy how we can all relate on one thing or another!
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    I am 5 weeks and 4 days. I feel exhausted, dizzy and nauseous but don't mind cause I'm soooo happy to be pregnant.
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    palegreenpalegreen Posts: 1,478
    edited November -1
    So I suppose it's my butt and hips!!!
    Haha! More like blood, amniotic fluid, placenta and baby!! :)
    sig2017_zpsneeoat7k.jpg
  • Options
    charcoaleyescharcoaleyes Posts: 864
    edited April 2011
    What a fun post!

We had a doctor appointment yesterday and learned that the baby is at zero station, so he's right in position and ready to come. We have 2 days before we are full term. The gestational diabetes is under control, and the dr. is happy with how things are going. With the baby so low, I am a little more uncomfortable because its harder to walk. And, as I walk the baby bumps his little head against my cervix. I can feel every little movement in his new position, and I am loving it. My legs and feet are really swollen, and my stretch marks are either painful or itchy. So, I spend most of the time at home in a bathrobe without any pants on. Despite all this, I am feeling good overall and I can't believe he'll be here soon.

Pics at 36 weeks:
    week36b.jpg

week36c.jpg
    Look at the weird bump on the side. That was where his head was. In one night, his head moved from there to inside my pelvis. Crazy that he did that in one night.
  • Options
    cata888cata888 Posts: 47
    edited November -1
    I'm 31 weeks and am finding that the time feels like it's going faster than it was. I am having a rough time with carpal tunnel syndrome at night, but only with one hand. I wear wrist splints, but the fingers on my right hand are sometimes so swollen that I wake up several times in the middle of the night because of the pain, in addition to getting up to pee every few hours! I have resorted to sleeping almost sitting up. I love feeling the baby move. I've noticed she has certain times of the day when she is most active. Lately she has found a favorite position: head down with her feet pushing against my ribs.
    lamlamard20110606_-5_My+child+is.png
  • Options
    Beth81392Beth81392 Posts: 486
    edited November -1
    I am 19 weeks. I am doing well. Not really hungry, but eating to eat. I have gained 1/2 lb. Trying to stick to under 20 lbs. I am eating MUCH healthier then I did with Abigail. I have 30 more days of work left then vacation.

Here is a pic from Disney world, I am on the left.
    P4190013.jpg
    Words cannot even begin to describe how much I love these kids
    BeachDuo.jpg
  • Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    I am 14weeks and 1 day!! I still can't believe that I am pregnant,, let alone with TWO!! Somedays I don't feel any different. I have felt a little bit more energy and I don't feel so "icky" anymore.
    DP says I'm starting to get a butt LOL. I think I have gained 5 pounds. Last visit I had not gained anything in those 2 weeks so I was happy.
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • Options
    emn'saremn'sar Posts: 393
    edited November -1
    We are 16 weeks and 2 days pregnant! We find out the sex on May 18th, can't wait!!! It's so cute to see everybody's progression and their baby bumps. I am just starting to get mine now and bought my first pair of maternity jeans on Saturday- so much more comfortable. Gonna post an update of us in a minute...
    IMG_3390_zpse5e180d0.jpg
    IMG_2211_zps372f01d9.jpg
    Avery 2.5 years and Julian 4.5 months
  • Options
    onemorebabyonemorebaby Posts: 472
    edited November -1
    Eight and a half weeks here. As you know... tired.... so tired. Other than that, I still can't believe I am actually pregnant! I am considered a high-risk pregnancy and so I have been having weekly ultrasounds. It is amazing to me to see the baby change from week to week!

I am looking forward to getting through this month and into the second tri!
    My blog! www.ifyoulivedhereidknowyourname.blogspot.com
    Welcome Baby Madelynn! 11/29/11
    419260_3081228479933_1540462223_2749331_1507377435_n-1.jpg
  • Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    I feel so out of touch! I've been traveling for work and we moved into our NEW house this weekend!!! YAY! (but oh so exhausting to move while 7.5 wks pregnant!) As for me, I'm feeling pretty nauseated most days. Vomiting and all that good stuff. I have taken Zofran twice on days when it was unbearable and I had to work a convention! LOL didn't think it'd be too cool to vomit on clients. Other than that, I'm doing well. Have my moments of severe bloat and I also have noticed my arms going numb at night alot. I thought that should come later, but I can't think of anything else that would cause it. I'll have to post a pic of my belly....it's all bloat, but it's there.

Glad to hear you are doing well, Coco! Gosh, I can't believe you're so far along already. Also glad to hear that your family is okay after all of this horrible weather. We've had it here in Texas also...14 tornadoes in East Texas that I believe moved East and did the damage in your area. So glad you and baby and family are safe. Thinking of you!
    mommaandme-1.jpg