Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

my goal...

Beth81392Beth81392 Posts: 486
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
is to NOT get this big. I just came across a picture of me at 36 weeks with my daughter. I am currently 19 weeks and have gained 1/2 lb.

Here is a picture of me at 36 weeks , with Abigail
DSCI0002.jpg

and at 17 weeks with my lil' man (Far Left)

P4190013.jpg
Words cannot even begin to describe how much I love these kids
BeachDuo.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    You are so funny! You may be able to control your weight gain, but you don't get to decide how big your tummy gets! When I was pregnant I swore I would not be one of those women who waddled like a duck when they walked. And I wasn't. Until I was!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    I hope you manage your goal! I get very big, very fast, with my pregnancies, but I aim to gain only 20ish pounds this time around... we'll see if I manage that! With my son I gained slowly and steadily, 36 pounds. With my daughter it was a bit harder to keep track of, because I lost almost 20 pounds before I started gaining, so even thought I was only 20ish pounds ahead at delivery day, I had lost then re-gained. This time around I am much heavier then I was before, so I am hoping to keep MY weight gain to a minimum without compromising the babe. So far, 12 weeks (tomorrow) and I have lost 2.5 pounds, and am measuring between 2-3 weeks ahead by fundus height, which I *assume* means Mortimer is growing in there!

BTW - since I do get so big, I LOVE the big huge, round baby belly, so I think you looked great with Beth!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!