Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Just have to say...

mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
edited April 2011 in Pregnancy and Babies
I had no idea how much I could love our son...currently I'm sitting in bed watching my wife and Sebastian sleep. I love my beautiful family.
All the middle of the night cluster feedings when I can barely hold my head up and much less keep my eyes open, the fussy days when he won't sleep no matter what we do, times he practically sucks my nipple off because he's so excited to breastfeed (ouch!), poops half way up his back and all over his outfit that I just put him in, pees on his head when we change him right after he's had a bath, refuses to allow his Mommies to eat dinner at the same time, when he keeps us up just to listen for his breathing because I swear he pretends not to just to play with his Moms, when he screams all the way through a dinner at our friends house, or wakes in a terrible mood just in time to ruin a perfectly planned grocery trip, or spits up all over the freshly laundered sheets, etc...
I LOVE every minute of it! It is almost ridiculous I tell you what mushy gushy messes this little boy has turned us into. We could just spend all day staring at him... It's fabulous, ALL of it! :-)
Just had to say it...thanks for listening.
be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png

Comments

• Options
    KariKari Posts: 1,765
    edited November -1
    It's wonderful, isn't it? I wrote in Justin's baby book that I loved him so much it causes a physical ache inside me. Who knew how powerfully you could love a child?
    100_4667_zpspk4wwxj5.jpg
    r9vOm4.png
    Ri4Gm4.png
  • Options
    care&alicare&ali Posts: 362
    edited November -1
    Wow... I cannot wait to experience all these things... :) thanks for sharing.
    093bbc9d-2fa9-4ee5-9cf5-b9d31af5141b_4BW.jpg
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    It is totally amazing to have those feelings. I get them with our grandkids!!
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    A&JA&J Posts: 1,825
    edited November -1
    I am right there with you. I fall more in love with my little girl and being a mommy each and every day. I feel so fortunate to be able to experience ALL of the moments of being a mommy and so blessed to have my amazing partner to go through all of his with. Our lives have definitely changed and I wouldn't want it any other way. Our daughter has brought more depth, love, and joy to our lives than I could ever have hoped or imagined. I look forward to each and every day with my family.
    Lots of cheers to all of the moms out there and our wonderful children who bring this joy and love to our lives!
    th_img-191_zps90b22fea.jpg
    th_img-109_zps4769e6c4.jpg
  • Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    Thanks, ladies, for sharing such inspiring and touching feelings. I simply cannot wait. :-)
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    I still feel that way years later. I look at my girls and just want to cry because I love them so much!
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    TxMoms2BTxMoms2B Posts: 532
    edited November -1
    I know EXACTLY what you mean! Even tho C has only been around a little while, I can't even imagine my life without him in it anymore. I love him so much it physically hurts some times, like Kari said. This boy is my world!
  • Options
    twicejesstwicejess Posts: 228
    edited November -1
    It's weird because when Lauren was a newborn I felt the same way and I thought "no way can I love her anymore than I do right now"...BOY WAS I WRONG! Lauren is 2.5 now and everyday I still am amazed at the amount of love I feel for her. And I still have trouble believing she is ours...sort of like I still believe she is too good to be true. Each stage that she passes through is so bittersweet. I am so very proud of her for her accomplishments yet it's so sad to know that with each passing milestone she is becoming more of a KID and less a baby. She'll always be my baby girl...of course but physically, she is turning into a big girl before my eyes. Sigh.
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    I'm amazed that my baby is not really a baby anymore. I can't even begin to quantify the love I feel for her!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    Autumn&RyanAutumn&Ryan Posts: 157
    edited November -1
    Iknow EXACTLY what you are talking about, and enjoy every second of it because the sweet baby stage doesn't last long enough!