Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

charcoaleyes home stretch pics

babymakes3babymakes3 Posts: 433 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
i wanted to email these to you, but for some reason yahoo is having trouble attaching files. here are a couple of newborn pics for you. they are huge i know. sorry. good luck. could be any day now
connonandray.jpg

Comments

• Options
    jenoglvjenoglv Posts: 669 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    So cute!
    Jennifer SMBC, mama to Rhys.

2012-10-29003321-1.jpg
  • Options
    A&JA&J Posts: 1,825
    edited November -1
    Cute!
    th_img-191_zps90b22fea.jpg
    th_img-109_zps4769e6c4.jpg
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    So cute! Thank you for sharing:)
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    charcoaleyescharcoaleyes Posts: 864
    edited April 2011
    Awesome. Thanks! That just made me super excited. He is in position and ready to come. Any day now he will be here. I can't wait.
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Adoreable!! And may I say you have one of the least squished looking newborns I have ever seen! Ummm, I hope that didn;t come out totally wrong, but I totally would have guessed closer to a month old already, with the alertness and round, cheekies!!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    babymakes3babymakes3 Posts: 433 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Oh Goobie no way could I have given birth. I had a csection which accounts for his perfectly round heead. He is NOT a month old though LMAO. He was 10lbs 1oz at birth which would probably be the weight of a one month old. Pic on the left is a couple hours old, pic on the right is 4 days old. He has been this alert since birth. So weird he never felt like a typical newborn. To top it all off Goobie, I was 2 weeks early.
    So get ready Laura it really could happen any day. The other baby of this donor was also born about 10 days early.
    connonandray.jpg