Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Update on us

emn'saremn'sar Posts: 393
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Sorry it's been so long, we have been so busy working and traveling, etc. We are anxious to find out the sex in 2 1/2 weeks. I've been thinking boy and Em has been thinking girl..what do you all think? So far, everything looks good and our nuchal translucency was normal. We love our midwives and our plan for a natural childbirth. On another exciting note, we got engaged last weekend (4/21)! We like to do things out of order :) Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their pregnancy. I absolutely love being pregnant and Em has been so amazing and supportive.
IMG_3390_zpse5e180d0.jpg
IMG_2211_zps372f01d9.jpg
Avery 2.5 years and Julian 4.5 months

Comments

• Options
    SPJ&ESPJ&E Posts: 874 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad to hear everything is going well so far and congrats on the engagement!
    Mom to P (13), J (11), E (6), and Q (born December 2017)
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Congrats on your engagement!
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    So glad to gear you are both doing great! Congrats on your engagement. 4/21 is Ali's birthday (:
  • Options
    mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    Congrats on the engagement...
    I say boy by the way. :-)
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png
  • Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited May 2011
    So glad to hear everything is going well and you're over the perpetual "hangover-like" feeling of the first trimester. LOL I told DP the other day that you were SOOOO right on when you described it as such. Can't wait to learn gender of the baby...I vote GIRL! (:

And CONGRATS on the engagement! I guess lots of us don't follow the traditional timeline (: We are engaged but paying off some high dollar rings right now, bought a house, got pregnant, should pay off rings in Nov and welcome baby in Dec....wedding will happen shortly after.
    mommaandme-1.jpg