Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Funny pregnant symptom moment...

minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
So yesterday I was driving home from the grocery store after picking up what feels like the 100th thing of strawberries because apparently it's what i'm going to eat while I'm pregnant...anyway, I see flashing lights behind me and immediately pull over. Turns out the idiot that I am was so involved in TTC and work and such that I let my registration expire by a week. Well the nice cop goes to his car, takes my insurance and everything when all of the sudden the urge to vomit comes over me. I open the door....puke....and close the door. The cop comes back and I had to say "be careful of the vomit and you might not want to stand THERE in case it happens again" He asks if I'm okay and I say "Yes, I'm fine...just pregnant" Thanked him for the ticket (and not towing my car) and on my merry way I went...

Oh yes and he did say congratulations to me as he handed me my ticket too. Nice guy huh?
6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo

Comments

• Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Thats pretty funny.
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    LOL thats awesome.... sorry you are vomitting though - ain't it great how it comes on like *THAT*?!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yeah I had been fine and then all of the sudden....puking.
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    friendamyfriendamy Posts: 588
    edited November -1
    LOL ooooh that's classic! you might want to keep a target bag and a towel in the car, just in case!
    Amy (39)
    DS (7) - d#470
    Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it.

age.png
  • Options
    Hopeful2010Hopeful2010 Posts: 134
    edited November -1
    That is funny.
    Not to highjack your thread but one time I was driving my kids to school and my son says he didn't feel good. He tells me he thinks he is going to puke and I had nothing with me. So I grab his lunch box and told him to puke in there. He did, needless to say I just threw that away when we got home.

So after that I kept one of those big Taco Bell cups in my car at all times. I just keep it in my cup holder. And he has used it, haha!! You may want to keep one in your car. A friend of mine keeps a ice cream bucket in her car for those "just in case" moments.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    OHHHH Good IDEA! Seen as I've had to pull over more than 1 time now to use the side of the road :) I'll have to do that before I leave to go to work today.