Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

There's just nothing like it...

mausandlodiemausandlodie Posts: 312 ✭✭
edited May 2011 in Pregnancy and Babies
I truly feel like the luckiest person on earth. Being Henry's mom is the best thing I've ever done. He's such an incredibly beautiful person - so smart, so loving, so free. Watching him learn and grow fills me with joy.

Just wanted to share - I know you all understand :-)
fb07f31c-23cd-4846-9060-8d5113d22bdb_zpsejjbeelw.jpg
4d79eb04-373b-476e-96e2-4b5387a0f1e1_zpsoeetv1ez.jpg

Comments

• Options
    mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    Totally understand, just posted about this very feeling the other day. Truly is the best feeling in the world!!!
    Love little Henry! :-)
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png
  • Options
    texas4texas4 Posts: 60
    edited November -1
    I couldn't agree MORE! He is just so adorable. That sweet face, he has such expressive eyes, I get that "who me?" And I would believe 'anything' he told me!

I love the picture in his jammies with the black stuffed puppy? it looks like. I can tell you it just gets better. Wait till he opens his eyes first thing in the morning, sees you, lights up and says 'MOMMY!!' The only thing that tops that is I get it times two!
    Karen & Lori (DP & bio-mom)
    CIMG1219.jpgCIMG1306.jpg
    CIMG1794.jpg
    L on the left, G on the right

DssGm6.png
  • Options
    sara291sara291 Posts: 1,042
    edited May 2011
    I as well can not agree more. The overwhelming joy I get from watching Z and R grow and the love I have for them is far beyond what I ever thought possible. I knew I always wanted kids and loved kids but it is still a trillion times more rewarding and wonderful then I ever thought possible. . also a trillions times more work but all worth it a trillion times over! I'm just in love the boys! I used to get annoyed (joking) with those moms who had to text for check ups 20 trillion times or freaked out about every little thing with their child and I know that is me.. . but I was not expecting the boys to be so beyond wonderful! I was talked with my sister about this in fact today. She does not have children but wants them some and I just keep telling her that the love you have for your child is unlike anything else in the world!
  • Options
    Kimfriend2Kimfriend2 Posts: 36
    edited November -1
    I could not agree with you more.
    Henry is adorable! I can't believe how big he is getting. I wish we could slow time!
    image_3.jpg
    image_4.jpg
  • Options
    A&JA&J Posts: 1,825
    edited November -1
    Your little guy looks so adorable and is clearly a very special little boy to you both. I love hearing all of these comments that are bursting with such love, joy, pride and genuine happiness! I am absolutely mesmerized by my daughter and the love and contentment she brings to our lives. It warms my heart to hear from others that they are still right at this point, or more so...yay to all of us for being so blessed! By the way, I will say I especially like the little giraffe shirt---so cute!
    th_img-191_zps90b22fea.jpg
    th_img-109_zps4769e6c4.jpg
  • Options
    jodyjody Posts: 152
    edited November -1
    I cannot agree more....I feel the same way!!!!
    607-1-1.jpg
  • Options
    First HopeFirst Hope Posts: 511
    edited November -1
    First off, Henry is adorable. You are right, being a Mommy is just grand!! I get overwhelmed sometimes, but days like today make me realize how blessed we all are. Hopefully soon he will be a big brother :). I keep waiting to hear some news your way. Thanks for sharing new pics, they are all very cute.
    tt13112d.aspxQWRVm7.pngDSC_0904-1.jpgDSC_0858-1.jpg
  • Options
    twomomstwomoms Posts: 164 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree 100%. I still cry tears of thankful joy every single day for my sweet Maren.
  • Options
    mausandlodiemausandlodie Posts: 312 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Loving all the love on this thread! And thanks for the compliments about our little one. There sure are a lot of good-looking babies on this board!
    fb07f31c-23cd-4846-9060-8d5113d22bdb_zpsejjbeelw.jpg
    4d79eb04-373b-476e-96e2-4b5387a0f1e1_zpsoeetv1ez.jpg