Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Cory & Amanda

ZenZen Posts: 2,942
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
It's been almost a week! Don't we get any idea of names up for consideration??
AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png

Comments

• Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    LOL Actually believe it or not I think we may have chosen one last night. But....we're not revealing it just yet! I know, we suck :-)
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    jodyjody Posts: 152
    edited November -1
    Yes you do!!! LOL
    607-1-1.jpg
  • Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    Suck suck suck! Tell!
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    ShannyShanny Posts: 2,456
    edited November -1
    Absolutely unacceptable!!!

Spill it girls!
    image_zps64579b54.png
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    What do you mean, "you chose one?" That's not how it works. You post options and we all get to chime in with opinions. THEN you reveal the one you've chosen. And those of us who spoke up in favor of that one get to take credit for naming your child! See?
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    LokiLoki Posts: 316
    edited November -1
    How about a compromise....can you share the other names that were on the list? I love seeing what names others come up with!
  • Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    Well, we're still working on a middle name so we haven't "oficially" named it yet I guess! Maybe I will list our names of possibilities that we didn't choose, as requested. We might choose from that list for our middle name anyway. I'll ask Amanda if that is allowed LOL
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    on pins and needles. :)
  • Options
    JebaJeba Posts: 280
    edited November -1
    Zen wrote:
    What do you mean, "you chose one?" That's not how it works. You post options and we all get to chime in with opinions. THEN you reveal the one you've chosen. And those of us who spoke up in favor of that one get to take credit for naming your child! See?

EXACTLY!! LOL!
    jj5wy0.jpg

2GbYm4.png