Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Broke the POAS rule...

minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
I tested this afternoon...yes, this afternoon...after a long day of work capped with a crying session in my bosses office prompted by a conversation we had last week I got home and just felt I needed to be a little happier. I took the test and....2 beautiful pink lines! Even without FMU and super diluted from all the water I've been drinking. So I now feel better :)

Oh yes, and I got a beautiful gift from my dear friendamy today :) My first "pregnant" gift!!!!
6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo

Comments

• Options
    onemorebabyonemorebaby Posts: 472
    edited November -1
    Oh, is there a rule that says that we are supposed to stop testing, lol? I am in big trouble then! I am STILL taking them! Okay, though... I am just using up what I already had... and I only have one left, I swear. : )

How exciting to get a "pregnant gift" in the mail! : ) Amy is a sweetheart!
    My blog! www.ifyoulivedhereidknowyourname.blogspot.com
    Welcome Baby Madelynn! 11/29/11
    419260_3081228479933_1540462223_2749331_1507377435_n-1.jpg
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    I would test if I had any.
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    lovelymswolflovelymswolf Posts: 149
    edited November -1
    I tested every day for like a week and then once a week until i was like 8 weeks!!! Its normal, right?
    Fall2011358-1-1.jpg
    3qtim7.png
  • Options
    jodyjody Posts: 152
    edited November -1
    I totally tested in the bathroom with a digital in my RE's building on my way to get a beta done LOL so yeah, I think it's normal and awesome to see those lines.
    607-1-1.jpg
  • Options
    JebaJeba Posts: 280
    edited November -1
    OMGosh!! I just realized who you are!! I have been following your blog for a loooong time and was sad when I saw that you just recently locked it. CONGRATULATIONS!! I am soo excited for you!!
    jj5wy0.jpg

2GbYm4.png