Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Showing in the weirdest places

GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Today I am 14weeks and 4 days. I have noticed my waist has thickened and I have had to buy some bigger shorts, etc.
But one thing that is the strangest thing,,, I have these weird rolls on my hips/butt area. DP says I'm getting a "shelf" OMG!
I have never had a big ass at all (always wanted more, but never had it) and I am not really getting it on the butt, just on top of it!! I put some new pics of me on FB from today working in the bee yard, and I saw that "roll" and just about died!!!
pqkom4.png
FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg

Comments

• Options
    First HopeFirst Hope Posts: 511
    edited November -1
    I am so excited for you two. It seems as though this pregnancy has been fairly smooth sailing. Congrats Mommies. I will have to go visit FB and check it out. I am sure you are Beautiful, you already are and now you are preggers. : )
    tt13112d.aspxQWRVm7.pngDSC_0904-1.jpgDSC_0858-1.jpg
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    LOL I got that with my daughter! I started showing in my butt way earlier then in my belly. For that matter Tay did too with Melanie!

I can't wait to go look at the pics, I bet you're looking wonderful as always! OMG just a few weeks till you find out who's in there!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    Amanda's butt got bigger first. She swore the baby was growing in her butt since her belly wasn't getting any bigger. I told her she better hope she was carrying twins then so she'd have one in each cheek and be even!! SO good thing ur carrying twins LMAO
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    KariKari Posts: 1,765
    edited November -1
    Hee, hee! I never actually looked at my butt during the pregnancy long enough to notice if it got bigger, but I'm SURE it did. I will say after the pregnancy that I lost my butt. I'm not sure where it went, but no pants fit me right anymore! I've got saggy butt pants syndrome big-time. My friends told me this would happen, but I didn't believe it until it actually did.
    100_4667_zpspk4wwxj5.jpg
    r9vOm4.png
    Ri4Gm4.png
  • Options
    babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    i didn't show at all until i was about 7 months pregnant! it was weird. people didn't know where i was keeping her. but my a** got bigger, and i've NEVER had big butt or hip issues. my hips spread, too. lol.