Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

SMBC Forums

minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Okay I love it here and am not leaving...let me start with that :)

Just curious if anyone knows any other SMBC forums out there? I joined 2 boards when I found out I was pregnant for women who are due in January and in one of them I was actually asked "What's an SMBC" UGH.

Any and all suggestions would be lovely :)

Oh yes...and first ultrasound tomorrow!!! AHHHHH!!!!!
6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo

Comments

• Options
    Beth81392Beth81392 Posts: 486
    edited November -1
    I am a moderator on a SMBC group on yahoo.

Here is a link
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/singlemombychoice/

If you fill out the form I will approve you (or another moderator) at osme point today. THere is also several sub groups.
    Words cannot even begin to describe how much I love these kids
    BeachDuo.jpg
  • Options
    yfnryfnr Posts: 418
    edited November -1
    My favorite and one I've been on for ages is

http://www.network54.com/Forum/245234/

It has about 50 members and once you get to know everyone it's a very nice place
    Jamie
    Mommy to Twins plus One - donor 733
    DSC08654_zps76947225.jpg
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    Thank you so much ladies :) I knew I'd find answers here :)
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    friendamyfriendamy Posts: 588
    edited November -1
    I'm still very close with my FF due date girls :) they hadn't heard of a SMBC before, but I told them about it and moved on. some of them are single now, too... so I'm not alone.

the forums specifically for SMBCs that I've visited were either already well established and kinda like walking into a new school in march... or not at all active :(

the vest group I found (not online) is my local SMBC chapter. it's a smallish group that gets together once a month - usually 5-10 moms/kids :)
    Amy (39)
    DS (7) - d#470
    Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it.

age.png