Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

May 2011 Due Dates:

cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
May 2011 Due Dates:

5/1 - TwoFromTx - GIRL
5/2 - lavina - GIRL
5/10 - denno26
5/21 - charcoaleyes
5/23 - EMG_REL - BOY

I just realized that all of you ladies are due this month. Holy Moly where did time go? You all were just in your second trimester.. how did you get so close so fast, lol.

Just wanted to wish you all luck in the next few weeks. Well TwofromTx and lavina not a few weeks lol.

Comments

• Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    Tell me about it! When I first registered with NW, none of these ladies were pregnant yet (: So cool to have watched the progress and now see the beautiful babies coming into the world!
    mommaandme-1.jpg
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    charcoaleyes got her BFP about a week after I joined these boards, which hardly seems like 9 months ago (to me, I'm sure it does to her!)

Best of luck to all of you ladies - can't wait to see pics!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Wow, good luck everyone!
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    Thank you! We were just at a doctor's appointment today, and the doctor said, "We'll see you next week, if you're still pregnant." Yikes!

Good luck to everyone!
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    SOOO excited for all of you ladies!
  • Options
    charcoaleyescharcoaleyes Posts: 864
    edited November -1
    Goobie -- it does feel like 9 months. Right now, it feels longer.

Coco -- thanks

EMG -- drs keep saying that to me to. It is crazy to think it could be any day now.
  • Options
    tangotango Posts: 75
    edited November -1
    I'm so excited for you all!! Good luck. I can't wait to see all the new babies.
    IMG_0076-1.jpgHOnfm5.png
    Thomassbirthpictures329.jpgyKLWm4.png
  • Options
    miaandsabrinamiaandsabrina Posts: 723
    edited November -1
    Good luck guys!!!
    Our worlds collided and together we've been blessed with perfection!
  • Options
    starfish2318starfish2318 Posts: 243
    edited November -1
    Yay for all the May babies about to come! And the "any day" is so true....as my May baby boy came in late April ;) Can't wait to hear about all of these lil' babies coming so soon!
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    May is a great month for babies! And I think everyone should try for a May 9th birth. Just saying! :)
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png