Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

cramping at 4wks

mama2bemama2be Posts: 61
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
This is our second time being pregnant which unfortunately the first one ended with a chemical pregnancy. My question is that is it normal to have cramping at 4wks? Sometimes the cramps are stronger then others. Also, if i just lay down and don't move it doesn't hurt like if i get up and walk around, is that normal? I'm freaking out that this will be another CP. Did you experience pains during early pregnancy? (going to have 1st beta drawn tomorrow) Thank you for any advice!!

Comments

• Options
    cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    COMPLETELY 100% NORMAL!!! I freaked out just as you are. Things are gearing up inside of you to house a baby for 9 months and things will be starting to stretch pretty soon. What you are feeling is completely normal and most women feel it too. I know I did. Good Luck and can't wait to here what the beta is.
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    I certainly hope it's normal because I've had it too. Good luck tomorrow!!!!
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    Klt86Klt86 Posts: 567
    edited November -1
    I have the same thing and I'm 4 weeks today. Freaks me out too but I've heard from more than one place that it's completely normal. The way I'm trying to look at it is maybe it's a good sign that your body is adjusting to keep the pregnancy.
  • Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    I felt the same thing just a few short weeks ago. But, I'm definitely still pregnant and almost 8 weeks now. The cramps still come and go, some are more severe than others. They seemed to be more frequent closest to my BFP. I bet everything is completely fine!
    mommaandme-1.jpg
  • Options
    palegreenpalegreen Posts: 1,478
    edited November -1
    Yep! Felt like AF cramps from about 2 weeks and lasted through the majority of the first trimester (at varying degrees, on and off). :)
    sig2017_zpsneeoat7k.jpg
  • Options
    KariKari Posts: 1,765
    edited November -1
    Been cramping for 3 days now, and I'm approaching 4 weeks. I'd say it's normal.
    100_4667_zpspk4wwxj5.jpg
    r9vOm4.png
    Ri4Gm4.png