Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Asking for prayers/vibes (x posted)

GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
I may have warped veiws on religion, but I do believe in the power of prayer, or positive vibes. As some of you know, I lost my brother-in-law to cancer a little over a year ago. His birthday would have been in December, and much to the family's delight right around his birthday his youngest sister found out she was expecting again (her daughter just turned 10). This is something bright, happy, something to look forward too. She *thinks* the babe is a boy, and will name him after J. This is the first babe to be born since his passing. Last night she went into labour at 23 weeks. They were able to stop the labour and put in a cervical stitch, but she will now be hospitalized for the remainder of her pregnancy.

Please, take a minute to offer up some positive vibes or whatever for this baby, and it's Momma Nichole - I'm not sure that we could handle another loss right now.
tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!

Comments

• Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited May 2011
    Sending prayers for Momma Nichole, her baby, and your family. I hope she can rest in the hospital, and have a healthy delivery when the time is right.
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Thanks kitty... I will pass that on. As far as we know she has no underlying medical conditions... she's 27 this is her second pregnancy and everything was normal till she started having contractions yesterday that would not stop.

And you're right about boys struggling more... my neice was born at 27 weeks and did much better then a friends little guy who was born at 30 weeks. Both are 5 now, and she has CP so is way behind him developmentally *now* but in the beginning she was leaving him in the dust (they were born at the same time)
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    JebaJeba Posts: 280
    edited November -1
    Sending lots of prayers her way!
    jj5wy0.jpg

2GbYm4.png
  • Options
    ShannyShanny Posts: 2,456
    edited November -1
    Oh how scary! They will be in my thoughts for sure. Keep us posted on how she is doing (which means I hope to not hear anything about this for many many weeks because she will have a very uneventful yet long pregnancy ahead of her!)
    image_zps64579b54.png
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    Keeping Momma Nichole in my thoughts and prayers for keeping this baby safe and sound!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    Momma Nichole is in my thoughts and prayer and so is the little one.
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • Options
    palegreenpalegreen Posts: 1,478
    edited November -1
    That is so scary! Glad they were able to stall her labor. I'll be thinking of you and your family.
    sig2017_zpsneeoat7k.jpg