Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Yet another CP

mama2bemama2be Posts: 61
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Why does this keep happening? The doctors office just called and told us. My mother is dying of cancer and all I want is for her to be around for a baby...hell at this point I would take just staying pregnant! Will clomid help with 2 CP in three months? I'll try anything. Thanks for the vent.

Comments

• Options
    cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    I am so sorry this happened. You are in my thoughts.
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    Oh I'm so sorry :( My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    JebaJeba Posts: 280
    edited November -1
    I am so sorry.. ((HUGS))
    jj5wy0.jpg

2GbYm4.png
  • Options
    yfnryfnr Posts: 418
    edited November -1
    I'm sorry :(

Clomid may help but it would depend more on why you are having CP. Maybe have a blood workup first to see if they can pinpoint anything being wrong before you try again.

((HUGS)) I hope you get a sticky BFP soon!!!
    Jamie
    Mommy to Twins plus One - donor 733
    DSC08654_zps76947225.jpg
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    I'm so sorry :(
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    charcoaleyescharcoaleyes Posts: 864
    edited November -1
    Sorry.