Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Countdown begins!!

cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
100 days until Bronx is due!! I am so excited. I can't believe this pregnancy has flown by so quickly. I am so ready to meet him but I also want to enjoy every minute I can with him in my belly because I will have a lifetime with him outside of it (: What about you other pregnant gals? How many days do you all have left?

Comments

• Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    183!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    jenoglvjenoglv Posts: 669 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yay!
    Jennifer SMBC, mama to Rhys.

2012-10-29003321-1.jpg
  • Options
    A&JA&J Posts: 1,825
    edited November -1
    Woo-hoo! Time really is flying! I still vividly recall hitting the 100 day mark during my pregnancy...wow! Enjoy!
    th_img-191_zps90b22fea.jpg
    th_img-109_zps4769e6c4.jpg
  • Options
    palegreenpalegreen Posts: 1,478
    edited November -1
    I had to look it up! 79 days here! Less than 12 weeks to go (I hope)! Eeek!
    It really is flying by faster than I had ever imagined.
    sig2017_zpsneeoat7k.jpg
  • Options
    fischfisch Posts: 570 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    28 here!! :) Everyday that passes I think to myself....well, today's not her birthday....
    age.png

age.png
  • Options
    BMJKBMJK Posts: 113
    edited November -1
    We have 121 days left, my goodness it really has flown. There is so much to do, and I know 121 will be gone in the blink of an eye. AHHH lol
    7a4d0244-1.jpg

tt10be14.aspx
  • Options
    mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    Exciting!
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png
  • Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    122. I'm dying to meet him, but at the same time I'm in no rush for him to get here! This will be my last pregnancy, unless I get the opportunity to surrogate for someone. And I'm trying to enjoy the last few months of a houseful of just girls :-)
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    babyluvbabyluv Posts: 353
    edited November -1
    Its funny how fast pregnancies fly by a lot of you ladies seem like you just got pregnant but you're almost halfway through
  • Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    11 days, and I can't even stand the anticipation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    miaandsabrinamiaandsabrina Posts: 723
    edited November -1
    We have 160 days to go and it seemed at first to be dragging, especially since we found out super early. But not it's picking up the pace a bit!
    Our worlds collided and together we've been blessed with perfection!
  • Options
    babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    YAY!!! i'm so excited for you! i remember the day that my ticker went down to the double digits. soooo exciting! it won't be long now. . .
  • Options
    emn'saremn'sar Posts: 393
    edited November -1
    155 and counting! i never thought i would be able to tell someone EXACTLY how many weeks/days i am at any given point. despite the fact that i am counting daily, it seems to be giong pretty quickly now! i love being pregnant!
    IMG_3390_zpse5e180d0.jpg
    IMG_2211_zps372f01d9.jpg
    Avery 2.5 years and Julian 4.5 months
  • Options
    cata888cata888 Posts: 47
    edited November -1
    44 days. It feels like it's going by a little more quickly than before. I can't wait to meet her, but I know I will also miss being pregnant and feeling her move.
    lamlamard20110606_-5_My+child+is.png
  • Options
    tnt22tnt22 Posts: 222
    edited May 2011
    WOW!!! I can remember when many of you announced your BFP. Time seems to be going by so fast. It's exciting. I can't wait to see the baby pictures!
  • Options
    Ronna71Ronna71 Posts: 144
    edited November -1
    I am 34 weeks and 3 days today, but because of pregnancy complications, I have been scheduled for an induction at 37 weeks exactly. Tomorrow, I go in for some more PIH blood work (recently abnormal) - if the blood work is stable or improved, I get to continue with the 37 week induction. If things worsen, than I am on strict bed rest and earlier delivery. I have been in the hospital overnight twice already, and having a LOT of contractions, IDDM, borderline preeclampsia, and generally quite uncomfortable. And yet, baby looks great on the monitor. I am going twice a week for NSTs and BPPs - I have to say that I am being followed quite closely which makes me feel really good. I do look forward to meeting this little girl, but I do pray that she stays safely inside of me until the 37 week induction, if possible.

Good luck to everyone else!
  • Options
    Beth81392Beth81392 Posts: 486
    edited November -1
    124 days left for me. Seems like FOREVER!!

Beth
    Words cannot even begin to describe how much I love these kids
    BeachDuo.jpg