Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Shunah

BooAnn2011BooAnn2011 Posts: 894
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hey, I didn't want to take away projectcouple's post ;)

I did at home ici. I tried twice previous to my bfp, timing after a +opk. It didn't work. I got myself a speculum and could actually see my cervix was Soft, High, Open & Wet before I ever got a +opk. So when I compared months with my temp rise and opks I did some research online. I found out you can ovulate anywhere from +3 or -3 days within your temp rise.

On my last cycle, my bfp, I used 3 vials if ici. The first vial was done 36 hours (at bedtime) before temp rise, the 2nd vial was 12 hours after the first insem (in the late morning), and the 3rd vial 12 hours after the 2nd insem at bedtime. I hope that makes sense for you. You can send me a private message if you'd like...or ask away on here... I don't mind.