Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Digital Pregnancy Tests & Clearblue Fertility Monitor For Sale

stwrrstwrr Posts: 455 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hiya Ladies,

We just had our daughter in November, and I have some extra insemination supplies I won't be needing before they expire. If you're interested, just send me a PM or respond here.

$85 - Clearblue Easy Digital Fertility Monitor with 15 test sticks. The test sticks don't expire until 5/12. Batteries included. Shipping $4.

$10 - 3 Clearblue Easy Digital Pregnancy Tests, expiring this month, 12/2011. This is the kind that clearly states "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant" on it. Shipping $3 (or combined with the Monitor, just one shipping cost).

If you want, I can also throw in 6 3cc (3ml) sealed syringes with any order for just a $1 extra. We bought a box of 100 and have 50+ left over, after shipping some out to other NW gals. They have needles which you use to suck up the sperm, then the needle unscrews and you are left with an insertable needless syringe.

Send me a PM if you're interested in any of the above. I'll update this post to remove items that are no longer available. I take PayPal, and can ship items out on Monday morning.

Thanks ladies, and I hope you find some use for these items. They were definitely a help to us.

~ Sandy
407251321.jpg