Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Yahoo Group!! Facebook Groups!!

annerbonesannerbones Posts: 1,812
edited March 2014 in Trying to Conceive
Since the forum was down so long this time a lot of us have been able to keep in contact on Facebook but we have also missed many of you. So there are 2 private Facebook groups, if you friend me I can add you to either group.

I also created a Yahoo! Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nwandrologygirls_babysteps that way if this happens again we have a way to continue communicating.
raF7m7.png
Progesterone therapy and baby aspirin daily

Two miscarriages in between (August 2012 - same donor as Maggie, and December 2014 with husband)
Maggie
PNa0m7.png

Comments

• Options
    ShyShy Posts: 133 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I searched for your name but I can't find you I'm going to send u a message with my name can you add me to FB. thanks
    3Fi2m4.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    you can search for my e-mail annegeck@yahoo.com
    raF7m7.png

Two miscarriages in between (August 2012 - same donor as Maggie, and December 2014 with husband)
    Maggie
    PNa0m7.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Bump
    raF7m7.png

Maggie
    PNa0m7.png
  • Options
    ShyShy Posts: 133 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong I searched both and no luck.
    3Fi2m4.png
  • Options
    cassafrascassafras Posts: 219
    edited November -1
    There are TWO facebook groups? I am on one, but not the other.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I have two personalities on Facebook Anne (which is my real life) anne then Anne Annerbones (Sperm Bank life) anne - if you can become friends with the real life me then you will find the sperm bank me.

I am also friends with almost everyone on Facebook from the sperm bank so if you are friends with one of them you can look in their friends and find me.
    raF7m7.png

Maggie
    PNa0m7.png
  • Options
    wylinzwylinz Posts: 358
    edited November -1
    I searched every name and email and I can't find you!!!! I'm sending you a forum email with my name. Will you please search for me and add me to the groups? Thank you so much!
    282014_531207640238873_1174511491_n.jpg
    TTC #5 IUI at RE 11/4, medicated cycle. Yay!!!!!! It's a BFP!!!!!
    Baby Hunter born in July 2012
  • Options
    2momsfulloflove2momsfulloflove Posts: 396
    edited November -1
    going to search for you now. What a great idea.
    Mommy to two amazing kiddos thanks to NW
    10/11 - BFN, 11/11 - BFP (early miscarriage), 12/11 - BFN, 1/12 - BFN, 2/12 - BFN
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Bump
    raF7m7.png

Maggie
    PNa0m7.png
  • Options
    jbla64jbla64 Posts: 138
    edited November -1
    I searched for both names and couldn't find you either. Ah well. I joined the Yahoo group, just in case.
  • Options
    che_aramiche_arami Posts: 787
    edited November -1
    hola! i also searched for you on facebook and couldn't find you. maybe you're hidden? any way you could send us a link to the group so we can request joining? or how does that work exactly?...heh....
    got our miracle BFP on first IVF after 3 years TTC. DS born may 20, 2015 after emergency cesarean. all are doing well and trying to figure out this new journey!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The groups are secret so no one in real life knows you are in it. Send me a private message with your real name and I will find you. Sorry, I guess I don't know how to get my Facebook page out of hiding.
    raF7m7.png

Maggie
    PNa0m7.png
  • Options
    krysteekrystee Posts: 6

Are you able to add me to the NWcryobank secret facebook group? my facebook profile is krystee.decker or my email is krysteedecker@gmail.com. I have had three children 8, 6, and 4 and with the closing of the bank, I wanted to see if I could make some connections. thank you!