Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

16 weeks and baby is moving!

DesertSunsetsDesertSunsets Posts: 52
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Hey all, just wanted to give a quick update on us. DW is 16 weeks this week (according to the midwives, that is! The ticker in my sig is according to LMP) and she started feeling the baby flutter and kick on Friday.

Sunday morning, we were having a lazy morning and reading in bed, when DW noticed her uterus was up underneath her belly button, which is unusual for it. We are assuming a combination of the babe and her uterus have become this hard lump in her abdomen. I had my hand on the lump, and DW pushed down right next to it and I felt the baby move underneath my palm!
It was so awesome, I can't wait to start feeling kicks.

Also, we are incredibly excited to go for the anatomy scan in two weeks and learn the sex of our baby!

I do keep up with everybody here, and I try to participate but sometimes when I respond to other postings I get stuck in this infinite loop of saying (typing) "Hello", and then answering the question, "What is the name of our planet?" So I get really annoyed and give up. Does that happen for anybody else?
My wife and I are expecting our first in the end of August, 2012!
ttc9dbc.aspx
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    that happens for me, too. if you just keep typing "hello" and "earth," it eventually takes you where you need to go. lol.

how exciting to feel baby move!
  • Options
    A&JA&J Posts: 1,825
    edited November -1
    That is so exciting! Have fun with all of these changes. I remember how the first trimester seemed to take forever, probably mostly because all of the changes mostly go unnoticed on the inside, but during the second trimester you get to actually see many of the changes. Yay!
    th_img-191_zps90b22fea.jpg
    th_img-109_zps4769e6c4.jpg
  • Options
    tellytelly Posts: 625
    edited March 2012
    How exciting! wait until you feel those hardcore thumps!
    2014-04-26%2000.27.50.jpg

eNortjKzUjIyNDI3tFSyBlwwFXgC0w,,63.png