Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Siblings???

Ivette09Ivette09 Posts: 2
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
My partner and I are the happy moms of an amazing 2 1/2 year old boy!!! We got pregnant on the first try at home. We are trying to see if our little p-nut has any siblings???
Donor 094G

Comments

• Options
    stash7210stash7210 Posts: 998
    edited November -1
    Use the search button. And look in all forums. There looks to be one or two.
  • Options
    ChrysanthemumChrysanthemum Posts: 1,205 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The main NW page also has a sibling registery. You do have to notify NW of your pregnancy tho (if you haven't). It takes about a week for them to confirm or log or whatever your pregnancy then you can go to the sib register.
  • Options
    Ivette09Ivette09 Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    stash7210 wrote:
    Use the search button. And look in all forums. There looks to be one or two.

Where??? I tried...I searched and found no one. I even looked on that other sibling registry website and found no matches. I was really hoping to find my P-Nut's siblings...

Please let me know if you can help.

Thank you,
    Ivette :)
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    I searched using 094G and found a thread with someone thinking about this donor. NW will probably be able to help more!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png