Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Evap line?

Jccwill3Jccwill3 Posts: 687
edited April 2012 in Trying to Conceive
Well, took an FRER about an hour ago....faint pink line. Was able to get confirmation from my mom that I wasn't insane and there was a second line.

Now to beg the question, what the heck kinda line was that!??!

It was so light but still in the time frame. Uuuurrrgh, just what I need. False hope. Will test again in the am with FMU...maybe on Tuesday. Fx. Maybe down but not out... At least I don't think... :o
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    LbakerLbaker Posts: 234
    edited November -1
    FX for you!
    4470a244-b3a2-4de4-ae57-11b81542c124_zpsdcbfdc20.jpg2ec06ca7-63d1-40da-a28d-1cb24fa3c150_zps63478b0d.jpg
    KrIUm5.png
  • Options
    FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited November -1
    If it showed up within the time limit, a line is a line generally!! :) FX'd for you!! Test again in the morning!!!
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg
  • Options
    2momsfulloflove2momsfulloflove Posts: 396
    edited November -1
    Have you tested again? Hoping you see that line.
    Mommy to two amazing kiddos thanks to NW
    10/11 - BFN, 11/11 - BFP (early miscarriage), 12/11 - BFN, 1/12 - BFN, 2/12 - BFN