Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

what do you think of my bbt chart? chance of pregnancy?-BUMMED -update

preciousgiftpreciousgift Posts: 2,191
edited May 2012 in Trying to Conceive
Hi... This is my chart on fertility friend.

What do you think of chances of pregnancy on this? Is this triphasic?

Also, is some cramping normal if you are pregnant... I am 9 days post ovulation today (5/8).

Is the small dip in temp an implantation dip?

I did insems on cd 12 and cd 14.

Thanks!

Baby dust to all!

My Ovulation Chart
lg2wm5.png
........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    tc0104tc0104 Posts: 579 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think your chart looks great! AF like Cramping is normal in tww for I had it when we conceived our daughter. Everything is looking really good I would say.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Today, I am 10 days post ovulation and I have had a burning type cramp in the area of my uterus..... Any one else had this?
    lg2wm5.png
    ........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am bummed. I caved and tested earlier than I wanted to. Today I am 11 dpo and I got a negative (on a dollar tree test). BUT, my temperature keeps going up and up ... I have had three jumps up in temperature.

I don't know what to think...... Ugghh...

This is the link to my chart
    My Ovulation Chart
    lg2wm5.png
  • Options
    xRunningMamaxxRunningMamax Posts: 18
    edited November -1
    Could've just been too early to test? I know with DS (6 mos) I didn't get a + HPT until I was 13dpo and I was most definitely pregnant.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks XRunning....
    What do you think about my chart? Do you chart?
    lg2wm5.png
  • Options
    xRunningMamaxxRunningMamax Posts: 18
    edited November -1
    It almost looks triphasic... and it's a good sign your temps keep going up! I chart- stopped when I got pg (obviously) and just started back up again. Just getting back into it for about 6 mos before I start AI :)
  • Options
    tc0104tc0104 Posts: 579 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I dont chart, but I did with my dd and I think it looks good. Dont give up hope.
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    DP doesn't chart but she didnt test positive until 13dpi
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    ChrysanthemumChrysanthemum Posts: 1,205 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Usually with dollar store tests you have to be LATE.
    Get yourself s FRER!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the supportive words. I have had cramping feeling for the past few days.. but no spotting.....and it just feels like something is "different" in there....
    lg2wm5.png
  • Options
    KKF13KKF13 Posts: 269
    edited November -1
    Good luck preciousgift- the waiting is the hardest part!
    tt10f84e.aspx