Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Any advice?

HopefulVHopefulV Posts: 114
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hi everyone.

So attempt #2 seems to have failed. I was planning on going right to IUI in August and try that as my next option since the odds are so much higher and my husband agreed. Earlier today though, I got this gut feeling that I should try with at least just 1 vial in July and not skip that month.

So...here are my questions. I am thinking I am going to do 1 vial around 24 hours after +OPK. Should I use ICI since they live longer or IUI since they are capacitated already? Also, are there any herbs or supplements I can buy at the health store or GNC that will help with ovulation and maybe even increase my chances of releasing more then one egg or just making me more fertile?

Any help would be appreciated :)
Achieved a pregnancy in 2009, miscarried at 9 weeks. Tried to conceive "normal way" until 4/2011, discovered that is not possible. DH sperm, doesn't swim.
ICI #1 12/22/11 - Chemical PG ICI #2 6/14/12....BFN ICI #3 7/15/12...BFN Final ICI #4 8/11/12....BFN IUI #1 9/?.....

tt147444.aspx
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    I am confused, are you going to to a regular insem at home or iui at home?
  • Options
    HopefulVHopefulV Posts: 114
    edited November -1
    ICI insem at home. I can't do the IUI myself and my DH is in Afghanistan right now
    Achieved a pregnancy in 2009, miscarried at 9 weeks. Tried to conceive "normal way" until 4/2011, discovered that is not possible. DH sperm, doesn't swim.
    ICI #1 12/22/11 - Chemical PG ICI #2 6/14/12....BFN ICI #3 7/15/12...BFN Final ICI #4 8/11/12....BFN IUI #1 9/?.....

tt147444.aspx
  • Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    I would use an ici vial then
  • Options
    BooAnn2011BooAnn2011 Posts: 894
    edited November -1
    I agree, ici ....they live longer :)