Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

I love this

ShannyShanny Posts: 2,456
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
We went to Panera Bread for dinner tonight and they have a huge display case of sweet stuff. I told Kate she could pick something if she ate a healthy dinner. She was so beyond excited and said she couldn't wait to have the cookie with the "little dots". My 3 1/2 year old had no clue what the heck an m&m was! I have a feeling she won't soon forget them though.
image_zps64579b54.png

Comments

• Options
    cptncrbcptncrb Posts: 113
    edited November -1
    My son knows what they are, but thankfully he would rather have a fruit pouch or blueberries/strawberries. Lollipops are pretty big in my house so that is his treat.
    Cina, Kim, Mark & Jackson
  • Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    Delicious! Holden wouldn't know that, either, but I have some friends whose kids have been eating candy since they were even younger than he is now. Crazy.

P.S. The cinnamon chip scone at Panera is one of my favorite. things. ever.
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    KatydidKatydid Posts: 515 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very cute...that is one for the baby book!
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    Shiloh was all ga-ga over a green lollipop her teacher gave her at preschool today. But just a few minutes into our ride home, she handed it to me saying she was done and asked for a cheese stick :)
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    A&JA&J Posts: 1,825
    edited June 2012
    Awesome. I'm hoping things will be like that for us too. That's the direction we are definitely headed thus far :). Everyone thought we were so mean for not giving O a real cake on her birthday, but when we made her a smash cake for her one year pics she refused to try any. We actually had to smear a little frosting on her face and she still didn't want it. Weird, but cool with us. I was a candy addict as a child:-(
    th_img-191_zps90b22fea.jpg
    th_img-109_zps4769e6c4.jpg