Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

naked pooping

Shaeley MaeShaeley Mae Posts: 1,731
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
So ....... how long before my toddler stops taking off her shirt to go poop? :rolleyes: :P
IMG_0408-rs.jpgIMG_7844-rs.jpg

Comments

• Options
    cAtWmN84cAtWmN84 Posts: 462
    edited November -1
    lol.as long as its in the potty.i woudn't care :lol:
    yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
    Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
    dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png
  • Options
    cocolibbycocolibby Posts: 385
    edited November -1
    We know a 6 year old who still does it. Our 16 year old's other brother via his dad. He was telling us how embarrassed he was when he took him in a public restroom a couple weeks ago while out with their grandmother. I guess his parents don't care or don't want the battle!
  • Options
    ShannyShanny Posts: 2,456
    edited November -1
    Well I actually forgot about this so I'm not sure when it stopped! It made me laugh though remembering!
    image_zps64579b54.png
  • Options
    wishing4toowishing4too Posts: 66 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    HA! My almost 7 year old strips at home to go....always has no clue why..... only at home thankfully!
    10169359_10203518839914219_9109627574450945119_n.jpg
    K-8, M-4 & G-15 mo
  • Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    I thought this thread was going to be about literal naked pooping...like how Holden was running around diaperless this afternoon to cool off and squatted and pooped on the floor. :)

No advice, but hilarious!
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    My daughter did that when she was L's age...she'll get over it and it's wonderful that she is getting so good at potty training...especially with little bro added to the mix!
  • Options
    pbpb Posts: 83
    edited November -1
    Beckham will be 4 and he gets totally naked before going on the potty at home. Thank goodness it's only at home and he can undress and dress himself. I'm convinced he is going to be a nudist though!
  • Options
    KKF13KKF13 Posts: 269
    edited November -1
    When I taught kimdergarten, many of the students would take off clothes to go poop. They usually stopped by the end of the year.
    tt10f84e.aspx
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    How funny is that!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    lolabellolabel Posts: 99
    edited November -1
    I had never heard of naked pooping syndrome until this post. (My kid never did this - it's an eye opener!) Hilarious!
    Mother to a 4 year old who has changed my whole world for the better!
  • Options
    friendamyfriendamy Posts: 588
    edited November -1
    my DS did that (only at home!) for about the first month? maybe 2? but he'd strip down naked LOL and to pee, the pants and underpants came COMPLETELY off :)
    Amy (39)
    DS (7) - d#470
    Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it.

age.png
  • Options
    LindsayLindsay Posts: 201
    edited November -1
    One day I had dropped Lily off at daycare and I had to use the restroom so I went into the employee one..I opened the door and there is the directors son totally naked bent 1/2 over wiping his butt:/ I said oh I am so sorry and shut the door...He is 8 but is big as a 12 yr old..I went in the office on my way out and told the director so she what happened and she might want to remind him that he might lock the door when using the adult restroom..LOL She was so embarrased...She said he always stripped naked when using the restroom for peeing or pooping and she couldn't get him to stop and it was becoming a problem because he did it at school and out in public...LOL But he is also a special needs child...Gave me the shock of my life I tell you when I opened that door:)
    Lindsay xx
  • Options
    LandTLandT Posts: 293
    edited November -1
    funny thread! My 13 year old strips naked every time he uses the bathroom. I don't understand it and certainly don't know where he gets it. :)
    Liz and Tracey

3rq6ah5no.png
    Pure Perfection
    DSCN3194_zpsc49185a7-1_zps433dc3a2-1_zpsa063299b.jpg ; IMAG0913_zpsfc579b1f-1_zps0ef25e8e.jpg