Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Happy Conception Anniversary, Maggie!!

annerbonesannerbones Posts: 1,812
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
3 years ago today Maggie was conceived. I could never imagined the path our lives would take, how much joy and love there would be. We are blessed.

Now, on to ttc baby #2 - going to try this month if it doesn't take I will wait a few more months.
raF7m7.png
Progesterone therapy and baby aspirin daily

Two miscarriages in between (August 2012 - same donor as Maggie, and December 2014 with husband)
Maggie
PNa0m7.png

Comments

• Options
    sara291sara291 Posts: 1,042
    edited November -1
    Oh wow!! It was 3-years yesterday I found out I was pregnant. Crazy!
  • Options
    annerbonesannerbones Posts: 1,812
    edited November -1
    @sara291 - I totally thought of that - I remember that as well.

@babybaby - heaven help me :) I would totally have two Aries - if my Grandma could do it I can do it. :)
    raF7m7.png
    Progesterone therapy and baby aspirin daily

Two miscarriages in between (August 2012 - same donor as Maggie, and December 2014 with husband)
    Maggie
    PNa0m7.png
  • Options
    IbelieveIbelieve Posts: 471
    edited November -1
    This is the month 3 years ago that I conceived Zayden. Time has gone by way too fast!! Good luck on having another Aries, they are definitely full of personality :)
  • Options
    njmommanjmomma Posts: 531
    edited November -1
    I find it amazing how we know the exact day when our children where conceived, unlike the people who conceived the "old fashioned way", where most don't know the exact day. I am also celebrating the day when I conceived my daughter, which will be August 1st.
    Wishing you good luck with your try # 2, hopefully another Aries, and as we know, Aries babies are amazing and full of personality. :)
    PL87cIN.jpgPL87m4.png
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    It is funny to be able to say that you know when you conceived...a couple times my dr. just looked at me when I said well I know exactly IF I am pregnant when I conceived...I love that photo of Maggie...it is amazing!