Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

DI book for the child

theflaherty5theflaherty5 Posts: 8
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
Hi all! I have been trying to find a kid book to read to our son (he is 9 mo). First, they seem to be impossible to find and the ones I do find are in England and I can't see the pics or anything. I think I have seen one book that tries to address ALL of our situations in one book, but come on, we all have a different life and want to be more specific....

So, first, do you know of a book that is DI hetro couple (with some bio babies also ;) ?

Second, I actually decided to write my own book. I thought if I write it and make it available for different situations (in diff books) it might help other families....
Just in general... would you want a book to read to your baby/toddler or have you already found one? Just getting ideas ...am I the only one out here looking for this?

Thanks for your help! :)

Comments

• Options
    ShannyShanny Posts: 2,456
    edited November -1
    http://mycreationsbooks.com/

here you go. If they don't have exactly what you are looking for - just ask they were great when they made ours.
    image_zps64579b54.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks! :)
    Shanny wrote:
    http://mycreationsbooks.com/

here you go. If they don't have exactly what you are looking for - just ask they were great when they made ours.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    They aren't printing right now and their DI story appears to be if you have a same sex couple. Maybe when they are printing again, I can ask. They are also very expensive.... Thank you though.... at least I know they are out there!
  • Options
    melmel Posts: 793
    edited November -1
    They are personalized, so the DI story could be for any family. The example is a same sex couple, but they are available for any family. If you look at the other examples, most of the pictures are very similar, so they just alter the text to fit your particular situation. :)
    Jjr6m5.png