Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Houston

cptncrbcptncrb Posts: 113
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
I know there are some folks on here from the Houston area. Looks like this is where we are going to be moving. If anyone can give me suggestions on areas and such that would be great.
Thanks!
Cina, Kim, Mark & Jackson

Comments

• Options
    TxMoms2BTxMoms2B Posts: 532
    edited November -1
    I live/work around Houston, but it's a big city. What's your budget like? Do you prefer city or suburb? Wanna be around more diverse/liberal/artsy area? Be closer to Galveston? Would you rather be close to work? Looking for the best school districts? So much to consider! MSG me if you'd like. I'm also part of a lez mom group in the area; all the kids so far range in age from 6 yrs-18 months. Welcome to Houston!
  • Options
    Shaeley MaeShaeley Mae Posts: 1,731
    edited November -1
    I came close to moving to Houston, and if I recall, Katy was a great area.

"lesrmh" lives in Houston, but she doesn't come on FB daily. Maybe send her a PM or use FB to reach her.
    IMG_0408-rs.jpgIMG_7844-rs.jpg
  • Options
    TxMoms2BTxMoms2B Posts: 532
    edited July 2012
    Katy is a popular area. Pearland and Cypress seem to be the new "it" places people are moving. All of those are über family friendly and quintessential suburbia. I live more north in another very suburban area.