Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

OT - The Bachelorette Finale

scifimomscifimom Posts: 1,173
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
So, I was really moved by this season's finale! It made me cry. As a soon to be single parent, it was a very moving fantasy love story! Did anyone else think it was really good, or is this just my pregnancy hormones?

Now, I know I'm not the only one who watches this show and I outted myself, you can too! haha
EyNNm4.png
zjng3tj.jpgzjngm4.png

Comments

• Options
    SomedaysoonSomedaysoon Posts: 133
    edited November -1
    I guess I will come out of hiding too then!! :) I have to admit I was a huge fan of Sean....but after seeing Emily and Jef together during the "After the Final Rose" they looked absolutely adorable!!
  • Options
    First HopeFirst Hope Posts: 511
    edited November -1
    My favorite show and finally, she picked Mr. right! Woo Hoo. Loved it!
    tt13112d.aspxQWRVm7.pngDSC_0904-1.jpgDSC_0858-1.jpg
  • Options
    Shaeley MaeShaeley Mae Posts: 1,731
    edited November -1
    I usually don't start watching until they get down to the last 10 or so.
    I thought it was the best season yet, and yes, I was ready to jump on a plane to DAllas so that I could snatch Sean up for myself. :D

But ..... like you said, I think Jef was the right guy for her, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that she sent Arie home early. I think that was the most romantic part of the whole finale (for Jef).
    IMG_0408-rs.jpgIMG_7844-rs.jpg
  • Options
    babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    not just you. :) i thought it was beautiful. i think jef was absolutely the right guy for her, and i am someone who really likes arie. but i just thought she and jef were a better match. their interaction was so sweet at the end of the show, and i love that he is moving to her state to be there with her and little rikki. i love that he spoke on behalf of them as a couple on the subject of their future plans, but he didn't do it in a disrespectful way; he just stepped up and was manly, but sweet. they are so much better together (by appearances, anyway) than she and brad were. he is going to make a GREAT dad for rikki! :)
  • Options
    scifimomscifimom Posts: 1,173
    edited November -1
    I was really diggin on Arie because of the chemistry. However, she and Jef had good chemistry and an excellent rapport. It does seem like she found a Mr. Right for her! I have experienced the awesome chemistry (like Arie) and with another partner, the feeling of being best friends. Jeez, to find those both would be amazing (although, I am enjoying this single time!) Man, and the way Jef said all the right things, not in a smooth way, but seriously in the way a woman wants to hear. Like thinking about Rikki every day and wanting to hold hands with Emily at 110 years of age. And having NO doubts about them being right for each other was especially super-manly and sexy! Woo! haha
    EyNNm4.png
    zjng3tj.jpgzjngm4.png
  • Options
    JCAlaskaJCAlaska Posts: 251
    edited November -1
    It was a great season and such a super sweet ending! We loved Sean too but she is so sweet with Jef and he will make an awesome dad. Now, one of you needs to go scoop up Sean since he is such a sweetie! :D
    J & J in Alaska - 4th TTC created our little one. Miscarried at 10 wks 4 days on 12/1/10. Tried many more times then took a break for a couple of years to get healthy. We're BACK!! :)
  • Options
    babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    JCAlaska wrote:
    Now, one of you needs to go scoop up Sean since he is such a sweetie! :D

i think shaeley mae has dibs on him! ha!