Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

the good news is she was dry...

annerbonesannerbones Posts: 1,812
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
The bad news is she took her diaper off for the 4th night in a row. Usually, I catch it before she goes to sleep. Tonight it was after she was asleep.

During the day we are doing a big potty training push. I cannot imagine that she is ready for night time potty training as well. How do you even do that?
raF7m7.png
Progesterone therapy and baby aspirin daily

Two miscarriages in between (August 2012 - same donor as Maggie, and December 2014 with husband)
Maggie
PNa0m7.png

Comments

• Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Some people do the days and nights at the same time. We're about to do nights when we move to our new house. We won't limit her drinking, but we'll get her up to pee before we go to bed and then hope for the best. If she wakes to pee we'll take her. Right now she's dry all day, including naptime, and will say pee pee in her sleep when she goes in he pull up.
    So she will have been 18 months old for day learning and 25 months for night.
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    basically, i just stopped putting a diaper on her at night and put her on the potty before she went to bed. if she didn't go potty while on the potty, i left her without pants on (because she's not good at pulling her pants up and down yet) and left a potty by her bed. she's never used it at night, though. she just doesn't pee in her bed.
  • Options
    annerbonesannerbones Posts: 1,812
    edited November -1
    I don't think she is anywhere near nigh time potty training since she still wakes up soaked. Any advice on how to keep a diaper on - right now we are using disposables.

C&A Thanks for letting me know there isn't anything I have to do.
    raF7m7.png
    Progesterone therapy and baby aspirin daily

Two miscarriages in between (August 2012 - same donor as Maggie, and December 2014 with husband)
    Maggie
    PNa0m7.png
  • Options
    melmel Posts: 793
    edited November -1
    If she takes off the onesie, you can put footed pajamas on backwards. The feet twist around and work just fine, but you can cut them off if you want.

You could also wrap duct tape around it - all the way around, so that one end touches the other.

I'm an expert on this. :)
    Jjr6m5.png