Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Wee update

indigoscotindigoscot Posts: 246
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
well thought I'd provide a wee update!

We moved house in July to get to a better school district and ds1 started elementary school on August 6, one day after his 5th birthday. So far he is loving it and the school bus!! We've had good conduct reports every day. We have a meeting on Friday for an interim IEP since the county can't transfer from his pre-k in a different county.

Ds2 is a typical 2.5yo boy with too much energy and attitude lol. Dd just turned 7 months and has already mastered crawling and is pulling up and trying to cruise. She has three teeth too and can say mama and mummum. We have a busy household!!

The boys did ISR over the summer and are loving our community pool. Mum is too!

Ds1 starts his third season of YMCA soccer at the end of the month.

We are so excited about the fall and being in a kid-friendly subdivision for fun Halloween activities. :) even my commute hasnt been as bad as I expected.

g
nirim4.png
onmFm5.png
tMYCm5.png

Comments

• Options
    annerbonesannerbones Posts: 1,812
    edited November -1
    I was just thinking about you today. Sounds like life is good :)
    raF7m7.png
    Progesterone therapy and baby aspirin daily

Two miscarriages in between (August 2012 - same donor as Maggie, and December 2014 with husband)
    Maggie
    PNa0m7.png
  • Options
    babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    sounds like everything is going great, and yes, does definitely sound like a busy household with a 5-year-old in school, a typical 2-1/2 year old and a 7-month-old who is already cruising! whew!
  • Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    Sounds awesome!
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    Sounds busy and super fun!
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg