Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Sound normal for a 3 year old?

roses25roses25 Posts: 567
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
Aiden has a book called "Hello Baby" about a family that has a homebirth. The book has one page where the mom is naked as the baby's coming out. Aiden flipped through his book saying he was looking for his favorite page, the naked page. He calls the book, "The Naked Book". Does this sound normal for a 3 year old boy? I was rather surprised when he said this.

Carolyn
EBD822A6-1848-4872-A55B-C1ED22646371_zpsufz2fxda.jpeg
schm94df60emqyke.png
lazxi8i3cso8qa7m.png
lfngmjscscvr4zbw.png

Comments

• Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    Sounds normal to me! Kids focus on what they know and differentiate normal from different. Aiden really doesn't have any frame of reference for the miracle of birth ... but he knows people ususually have on clothes!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    cAtWmN84cAtWmN84 Posts: 462
    edited November -1
    lol.normal.sounds like adri when i was expecting Lee.she had a fav book too which she called "baby push out" :D
    yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
    Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
    dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png
  • Options
    annerbonesannerbones Posts: 1,812
    edited November -1
    Sounds normal to me - my Head Start kids giggled for a hour over the page in the book No David! where he is running away naked.
    raF7m7.png
    Progesterone therapy and baby aspirin daily

Two miscarriages in between (August 2012 - same donor as Maggie, and December 2014 with husband)
    Maggie
    PNa0m7.png