Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Ideas for Birthday Party???? :))

LindsayLindsay Posts: 201
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
Lily is going to be 5 on September 5th!!!!! She ADORES the Hallmark Good witch movies and just loves Cassie Nightengale..So of course she wants a Cassie party..I think I have everything covered but the cake..Purple and white Balloons,Black Isis Cat Pinata with toys and dodads in it, Lots of beads,purple and sparkles everywhere for her...She will be wearing her dark purple birthday shirt with purple tutu and of course lots of Cassie beads and purple fingernail polish...

The cake..I am making two..I am making a regular chocolate cake with chocolate pudding on it..No topper..Lily is gluten free and hates chocolate..This cake is for the guests that refuse to eat anything gluten free cause it might kill them:((

Lilys cake...I am making a gluten free vanilla jello cake with whipped vanilla frosting..What can I do for the topper??? I would love to put a pic of Catherine Bell as Cassie on it but have no clue as to how to go about it so it is safe for her and I am no Martha Stewart:))

Any ideas???? Thanks:))
Lindsay xx

Comments

• Options
    babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    sounds cute! have you called some of the bakeries in your area and asked if they have the ability to do an image of her (copyright issues -- i ran into them recently)? at the same time you could ask them whether or not the edible images are gluten free.
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    Would an edible picture work as a topper? I found this one on Ebay and they have lots of similar lisitngs. The topper is gluten free. The only thing is you would need to find out if it will work with your whipped vanilla frosting.
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Zen!!!!!! You are Super Magnificent:))) Thank you so much for posting that link...I have emailed her to find out the specifics but you know what??? I think it is going to work...Lily and Catherine Bell will get a hoot out of that cake when they see it:) And I know just the image we are going to use..Thanks bunches..
    Lindsay xx
  • Options
    Ms.KateMs.Kate Posts: 1,216
    edited November -1
    That sounds like an awesome party! Is it bad that I'm a grown woman and also love those movies?? :)
  • Options
    KariKari Posts: 1,765
    edited November -1
    Okay, I've never heard of those movies, so I'm a little clueless, but have you checked out pinterest for ideas? I did that for Justin's birthday party, and stole all my ideas from there. I'm not very creative, so I have to rely on others' creativity!
    100_4667_zpspk4wwxj5.jpg
    r9vOm4.png
    Ri4Gm4.png
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    Since I don't get to eat the cake, I want to at least see a picture!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I will do my best Zen...I am not that great at posting pics but I will give it a whirl after the party...(in two weeks)..
    Lindsay xx