Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Recs for Toddler Boy shoes

starfish2318starfish2318 Posts: 243
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
I have such a hard time finding cute shoes for Noah. Any recs for cute toddler boy shoes? I have a ton of button down shirts for him for fall, that I plan to put with jeans mostly, so cute but casual. Need recs for shoe brands to check out. I have looked at Stride Rite and See Kai Run mostly.

Comments

• Options
    annerbonesannerbones Posts: 1,812
    edited November -1
    Myself and my two brothers were raised on Stride Rite until we outgrew them. Maggie has always had Stride Rite and then interspersed with "cheap" shoes. I would recommend checking out Zulily.com - if you need an invite let me know. They have shoes on there that seem to be good quality. I have seen Keen's - which love as an adult - I know they make kids shoes too.
    raF7m7.png
    Progesterone therapy and baby aspirin daily

Two miscarriages in between (August 2012 - same donor as Maggie, and December 2014 with husband)
    Maggie
    PNa0m7.png
  • Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Have you tried zappos.com or endless.com?
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    If you are looking for dressy toddler boy shoes Nordstrom sells great Sperry shoes for toddlers. Super cute and more dressy than casual. You can find them on zulily.com also. For just casual shoes we have everything from converse high tops, adidas, puma, saucony, stride rite, and robeez for our son. He has quite the shoe collection these days! Boys need cool kicks! :-)
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png
  • Options
    2moms2moms Posts: 731 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Our son has been wearing Sperrys since he was a baby. They are the only "dress" shoe we can both agree on. If your child has wide feet though Sperrys might not be your answer.
    Pzl2m5.png
    LNiUm5.png
  • Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just saw this morning there's a groupon for shoebuy.com, $20 for $40 worth.
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    starfish2318starfish2318 Posts: 243
    edited November -1
    Thanks, ladies I'll have to check these out. Noah's been in sandals all summer since it's been so hot. I had cute slip ons I got for him in April, he outgrew them by May. We've went from a 4 at the beginning of June to a 6 at the beggining of July! His feet have grown so fast, and they've gotten wide too. He had the cutest skechers, he wore them twice. I'm not sure how many pairs I want to get him, he is popping through them so fast. Olivia has stopped at about a 7-8, and she's 2. I'm already shopping for 7's for Noah, hoping it works for me, as I've got a few decent looking pair of 6's. I love him in baby converse :)
  • Options
    cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    Bronx has a very wide and thick foot, but it's only a size 4. We have had luck with converse, slip on crib shoes, Nike tennis shoes and our favorite Ralph Lauren loafers. The RL shoes fit him the best and are made very well. The last pair he had, he just outgrew, were a little pricey but he wore them with almost everything so they were worth the splurge!