Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

5yo check up

indigoscotindigoscot Posts: 246
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
Ds1 had his 5yo check up today. He weighs 58.5lbs and is 49" tall. Basically he is as big as a 7.5 year old!! His hearing and eyesight are great. He surprised the doctor (and me) by counting to 25!!

g
nirim4.png
onmFm5.png
tMYCm5.png

Comments

• Options
    babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    sounds like he's doing great and is quite tall! i'll try to avoid the cliche questions about whether or not he likes to play basketball. :)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Lol actually he doesn't care much for basketball. His fav is soccer and swimming. :)

Dp wants him to fence (she is a retired foil fencer) and with his height he should be good.

g
    nirim4.png
    onmFm5.png
    tMYCm5.png
  • Options
    babymakes3babymakes3 Posts: 433 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    He is the same size as my 7 yr old and he is in second grade. I have never fenced but C willmgomto fencing camp next spring. Here you have to be 8. Is fencing a tall person sport? Just curious. I was hoping it would be great for lil guys like mine
    connonandray.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No no its great for short guys too!! He will probably be fast and sneaky! What weapon will he train in?? If it's foil let me know. Dp may know the coach. :)

g
    nirim4.png
    onmFm5.png
    tMYCm5.png