Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

First Appointment

TheMysticalOneTheMysticalOne Posts: 850 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Today I had my first doctor's appointment at 7 weeks. They had orignally scheduled it for two weeks later, but suprisingly got me in earlier! Very happy about that! Since I haven't had an ultrasound yet he just did a basic exam and answered some questions I had. So far everything is going well. He says since I've been having morning sickeness that's a very good sign! I figured it was. I explained that I hadn't had any nausea with my previous pregnancy, so it made me feel a bit better.

My ultrasound is scheduled for next Tuesday. I'm nervous/excited at the same time. I probably won't sleep all week!! I also had some blood work done and hopefully the results are good. Probably won't know results until I go back in next week though.

Just so grateful that this pregnancy is going smoothly. No bleeding or problems so far. Cross my fingers and keep praying for a healthy and sticky baby!!

Comments

• Options
    scifimomscifimom Posts: 1,173
    edited November -1
    Sounds great! FX all is well at your ultrasound!
    EyNNm4.png
    zjng3tj.jpgzjngm4.png
  • Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    Sounds great!
    I never have had morning sickness even with the twins.
    I have had a few days of feeling really icky but nothing lately.
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • Options
    SweetbabySweetbaby Posts: 237
    edited November -1
    That's great!...just wait til you hear that tiny beat next Tues.!
    I'm feeling excited for you.
    SWEETBABY
    us.jpg

tt1bb251.aspx
    fEKBm6.png
  • Options
    mrslebrewmrslebrew Posts: 344
    edited November -1
    I can't wait to hear about your ultrasound! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way. :)
    sGRVCbm.jpgsGRVm4.png
    picture365.jpg
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    I am so glad things are going well for you.