Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

TtC 8/25- Saturday

preciousgiftpreciousgift Posts: 2,191
edited August 2012 in Trying to Conceive
TWW:

preciousgift- 15 dpo
LovingMoms- 9 dpi
only_hope- 8 dpi
summerfun- 7 dpi
sanguar- 7 dpi
HopingForBFP- 5 dpo
poems0431- 5 dpo
KKF13- 4 dpi
earrefinnej- 3 dpi
katelm- 3 dpi

AUGUST CONGRATS TO: (come on August BFP's!)

Sweetbaby
annerbones
Jen727BF
cAtWmN84
mausandlodie
saralee

JULY CONGRATS TO:
coryandamanda
mrslebrew
GaBeekeeper
TheMysticalOne

JUNE CONGRATS TO:
wishing4too
A&J
cocolibby

TTC:

AUGUST-

Bergbroederfan
Bam&Box
2momsfulloflove
blkbrd3
LoveLifeLaugh Aug/Sept
thmp3375
old mama late Aug?/Sept
TTC.JuneBug
BooAnn2011
teacherin200829
Jccwill3
annerbones

SEPTEMBER -

blossom
babyluv
jenandlori
bethiebrooke
MeetTheBrowns
LX2
Alicia&Jeff Sept/Oct
ooelsworth
allisontb
wannaBamomma
Sconnie.gal
LoveShackBaby
graceinfl
merilung
vanish12

OCTOBER-

im2ts
F2M n Spouse
babydreaming

FALL/WINTER

A&Bbabybound-IVF
kerkyra

EARLY 2013
kstarr
lg2wm5.png
........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    poems0431poems0431 Posts: 337
    edited November -1
    I am 5 dpo
    IT'S A BOY!
    1st beta 456 at 15dpo
    2nd beta 6000 at 22 dpo
    NuNSm5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ok.... good luck poems0431 !!!! baby dust!
    lg2wm5.png
    ........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Their are a few that are on the TWW list and also on the august ttc list, lovingmoms, kkf13, katelm and another one I cant remember and I am on my phone so its a pain to go back and look and then finish posting lol
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16
  • Options
    merilungmerilung Posts: 1,177
    edited November -1
    preciousgift - how long is your LP? are you 'late' now? exciting!
    TTC since September 2007 - 8 donor insems in 2012, all BFN. DH had varicocele repair #2 1/3/14.
    It worked! Two clomid cycles and two IUI's with injectables all BFN, on to IVF! 3dt of 2 perfect embryos on 12/15/14, BFP 7dp3dt! Frederick Lars born at 37 weeks on 8/15/15!! FET for #2 on 9/29/16 - BFP 5dp5dt!! Bertram Wilder and Mabel Moon born at 28.4 weeks on 3/29/17!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    merilung- I have had an LP as long as 18 days one time... sometimes 14, one time 16, one time 18.... so still waiting....

TheOtherLovingMoms.... I got real busy with work and honestly I lost track of taking people off the August ttc list...... I didn't want to delete anyone in error.. so I just left everyone on there and was going to delete the whole list at the end of August. I will take off the ones you mention.

If anyone else on the August TTC list needs to be removed, just let me know. Don't want to delete anyone in error.
    lg2wm5.png