Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

What do you think??

preciousgiftpreciousgift Posts: 2,191
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Ok.. decided to get some opinions....

What do you all think?
I tested once with a cheapie and it was negative... this was 4 days ago... I have only tested that ONE time.... but I am 18 dpo today and still no af.....

These are the symptoms I have had,
backache the past few days, headaches come and go, nausea on two different days in the past 4 days after eating lunch. Today, nausea on and off not related to eating. Also VERY sore bbs till yesterday (17dpo), today they are sore, but not as much.. TMI alert (yellow cm off and on), cramps like af is going to start and never does. Oh, and VERY irritable... (way worse than normal pms- and started a week earlier than normal).

What do you all think?

Is this all due to the progesterone I am taking (one oral capsule 200 mg at bedtime and some progest cream am/pm) Or could I be preggers????

OH... note- I did definitely ovulate according to fertility friend and bloodwork.

AFRAID to test.... would rather just see if af shows... I guess if I go another week with no af I will have to test at that point....
lg2wm5.png
........................... :) Trying again soon :)..................................
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Jen727BFJen727BF Posts: 2,304
    edited November -1
    Precious -- I would test... or at least go get an hcg test. That will confirm it without the poas up and down cycle... good luck!
    183190fb-4512-4f04-a781-76af2d6d42b0_zpsrvzisual.jpg
    TTC No. 2 since Aug. 2014; IVF #1 - Cxld; IVF #2 - BFN
  • Options
    summerfunsummerfun Posts: 511
    edited November -1
    I noticed your days past on the list and thought that seemed promising. I would be poas like crazy. Keep us posted.. it sure sounds good. :-)
    e4d5a024-bfbe-4943-a743-499ff97816a8_zps27bdb2c2.jpg
    Ho0Am5.png
  • Options
    TheMysticalOneTheMysticalOne Posts: 850 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    POS!! For me, it would be better to know than to wonder and wait, especially since your AF is late. Go get a FRER and test!! Then you'll feel better that you know one way or another!
  • Options
    STAR118STAR118 Posts: 17
    edited November -1
    Just POAS already lol!! I am anxious to hear the good news!!! Baby dust and best wishes
  • Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would either test or go get bw done. The progesterone could delay af if you aren't and that could give you false hope. The nausea is a good sign. Fx that you are pregnant!!
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16