Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

I'm back to.a mattress on the floor

KariKari Posts: 1,765
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
I said I wasn't going to cosleep but somehow the week Justin had hand/foot/mouth disease Juliet picked up on my distress and we dealt with it by having her move into my bed. And now she screams bloody murderer if I put her in her crib. She's been crawling for 3 weeks so the bed is unsafe. Now we're down to a mattress on the floor surrounded by folded-up quilts. And this time it's only a twin bed because Justin is in the queen. I almost want to move the queen mattress to the floor as well and have Juliet and me share that and give Justin the twin, but that puts Juliet higher off the tile floor and I'd have to put the bed (captain's bed with drawers) into Juliet's room. And this was the summer I was going to transition Justin to his own room. Ugh, I'm a failure again!
100_4667_zpspk4wwxj5.jpg
r9vOm4.png
Ri4Gm4.png

Comments

• Options
    LindsayLindsay Posts: 201
    edited November -1
    Your not a failure..You are a single mom responding to your kids needs...Just keep trying if that is what you want..She will eventually go back into her bed...Take it easy on yourself...Your a great mom!!!
    Lindsay xx