Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Fertility Friend questions

BohemianBohemian Posts: 224
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
How many of you use FF? Free or pay version? Is it worth paying for and why?

I'm considering paying since I'm getting close to actual inseming. Are all the add ons worth it?
saycheese_zps3309a423.jpg
My Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3615fd
ttc.png
In trying/tracking mode. Known donor turned bf! ;D Riding this roller coaster known as my life and excited for 2013. Ttc #1 hoping for pink. I can't wait to be a Mommy!
1-4 Bfn 5-bf?
WWW.abohemianlikeme.blogspot.com

Comments

• Options
    TheMysticalOneTheMysticalOne Posts: 850 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I used it for over a year, just planning and tempting before actually TTC. Then I used it for another year or so while TTC!! I never paid for a subscription, but used it to learn my cycles. I know once in a while they give away a free "VIP week" which has 7 days of free paid bonus features. Once in a while it will come at the time you need it, but not guaranteed!! I think it just depends on how "in tune" you are with your body. Since I used it for so long I got to know my body, my temps, and my body "signs" well and didn't feel the need to pay for the subscription, but everyone's different. Good luck with whatever you decide!
  • Options
    graceinflgraceinfl Posts: 1,743
    edited November -1
    I use it and have the paid subscription. I like all the bells and whistles. The chat feature is nice because you can talk to others and not wait for things to be answered in forums.
  • Options
    BohemianBohemian Posts: 224
    edited November -1
    Hmm... didn't know that about the chatting. I love instant replies :D
    saycheese_zps3309a423.jpg
    My Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3615fd
    ttc.png
    In trying/tracking mode. Known donor turned bf! ;D Riding this roller coaster known as my life and excited for 2013. Ttc #1 hoping for pink. I can't wait to be a Mommy!
    1-4 Bfn 5-bf?
    WWW.abohemianlikeme.blogspot.com
  • Options
    shauna2710shauna2710 Posts: 769 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    When I was ttc with my ex husband I had the paid subscription. This time I tried it but wasn't into it. I have an app on my phone I use instead.
    Cycle 6 was my lucky cycle! BFP!!!
    EDD 12/13/2013
    It's identical TWINS! They're GIRLS!
    7/20/2013 Sweet Baby A lost her battle with IUGR.
    8/26/2013 Feisty Baby B was born via emergency CSection 16 weeks premature
  • Options
    HopingForBFPHopingForBFP Posts: 520
    edited November -1
    I have a paid subscription, I really like it!! you can always just pay I think $16.95 for the 3 month trial(or $10 for one month) and see how you like it. I like the boards on there!
    8688290472_8f0eb25fa6_z.jpg
    age.png
    9346155527_f7f126c056.jpg
    age.png
    BFP- 8/9/09 at 10DPO, after 4 years TTC. Sydnee born on April 14th 2010. BFP #2 at 11DPO 9/29/12. Due 6/11/13
  • Options
    earrefinnejearrefinnej Posts: 447
    edited November -1
    I paid 3 bucks for an app on my phone that works like a chart and note taking tool. I don't see the need for more than that.
    v52mnw1ox.png