Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Update on Olive

rara-0313rara-0313 Posts: 115
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
Hello everyone! I haven't been on the boards for a while. I see families are still growing! Congrats to all the new babies and BFP :D. Olive started school this week and she loves wearing her uniform and going to big girl school, I on the other hand mourn the loss of my baby but celebrate the birth of such a big girl! Shes a fiesty opinionated 3yro who I feel is way mature than most and it drives me bonkers! She is doing really well though. She loves going to the natural history museum here in DC because she loves dinosaurs so we've spent quite a bit of time in the museums here this summer. Heres some pics from her first day

IMG_20120827_140722.jpg

IMG_20120827_115744.jpg

IMG_20120827_114444.jpg

Comments

• Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What a big girl! I dread E starting school, but I know she'll love it just like Olive!
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    Wow,, she is such a beautiful little girl and getting so big!! Congrats Mommy!
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    She is gorgeous, as usual! She always looks so happy. :)
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png