Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

tonsilitis

ShannyShanny Posts: 2,456
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
Anyone been through it recently? I think this may be the one thing Kate has not had before. I assumed when her fever started yesterday that she had the hand, foot and mouth L had last week but I quickly realized that this was much worse. Ibuprofen is helping a ton and we pick up the antibiotics on our way home. She is mostly drinking smoothies and milk shakes at this point. Anyone have any other tricks to make her feel better for the next couple days?
image_zps64579b54.png

Comments

• Options
    KariKari Posts: 1,765
    edited November -1
    I don't have any hints but wanted to share that Justin's tonsils also swelled up almost to the point they were touching during his bout with HFM disease last month. Then they went down again only to flare up when he caught a runny nose last week. We're still dealing with them now. For some reason I believe this round of HFM does have swollen tonsils as a part of it. Hope Kate is feeling better soon! Justin's appetite suffered for a while so I just pushed the fluids, popsicles, and frozen yogurt tubes.
    100_4667_zpspk4wwxj5.jpg
    r9vOm4.png
    Ri4Gm4.png